Unofficial Preview Western Derby - 31st October 2017

Who will win the final Western Derby at Subi Oval?

• West Coast

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jack Whats

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Chris 'the ****ING GOAT' Masten

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Frema......hahaha

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

October 31?

We're scheduled to play Fremantle on April 29 and July 16.

Can't see either team wanting to play an exhibition derby a week or two out from the beginning of preseason.

I'm guessing they were wanting to send off Subi in style. What better way than to have a pointless after season game? Could potentially have 6 to 10 farewell the game as well

I'm guessing they were wanting to send off Subi in style. What better way than to have a pointless after season game? Could potentially have 6 to 10 farewell the game as well

Its seems so completely crazy to me to play a pointless game and potentially jeopardize the health of players. Just do some parade or shitty stage show, no-one is going to care either way because most want to be done with Subi without all the pomp and ceremony.

Maybe they could let the members of the WCE and Dockers fire off incendiary rounds at the stadium. Fitting end I reckon.

Reckon it's definitely an error

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's actually not a bad idea. Midfield could be all our past brownlow medalists.
Cousins, Judd, Priddis, Mitchell & Masten
If Masten wins the Brownlow this year I will personally go and like every post you have ever made on BF.

If Masten wins the Brownlow this year I will personally go and like every post you have ever made on BF.
You could make that bet that if he got 10 votes, hell even 5 & I reckon you'd still be safe.

Back