Unofficial Preview Western Derby Banter Thread (Rd 6, 2017) - Opposition Posters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said drug cultures don't win flags, not you need a drug culture to win a flag.

For those playing along at home .....
Moo 1032
Eagles Fans Combined 17
Quinz 2
Keys -7
Drug cultures don't win flags or Collingwood would of won it last year

Ever thought maybe we won the flag because we were a hard skillful team or is it just easier to say we won because a few players did some recreational drugs ?

poor kid Mutimer already infected with the eagles inability to articulate sentences coherently...geez I sometime hear kennedy on 882 in the mornings and he comes across as a moron.. "Ahh yeah, nah, yeah, yeah nah..." then there was NicNat in the coaches box a couple of weeks ago who couldn't string a sentence together.
Speaking of the Messiah...havent seen or heard any of him on the media for a day or two. Channel Eagle must be due for another feel good nica natta story..lol

Drug cultures don't win flags or Collingwood would of won it last year

Ever thought maybe we won the flag because we were a hard skillful team or is it just easier to say we won because a few players did some recreational drugs ?

You do realise you're in the banter thread?

Don't come at me with real life examples or facts .....it's all GIF's & s**t .....say it with me ....GIF's & s**t.

poor kid Mutimer already infected with the eagles inability to articulate sentences coherently...geez I sometime hear kennedy on 882 in the mornings and he comes across as a moron.. "Ahh yeah, nah, yeah, yeah nah..." then there was NicNat in the coaches box a couple of weeks ago who couldn't string a sentence together.
Lol

Have you ever heard McCarthy attempt to speak

You said drug cultures don't win flags, not you need a drug culture to win a flag.

For those playing along at home .....
Moo 1032
Eagles Fans Combined 17
Quinz 2
Keys -7
Don't be too harsh on yourself moo, I don't think you've made quite that many stupid comments

At the selection table who will you miss the most Keys/WC fans .....Dawson or Suban?
Suban

At least we get some bite in our midfield when he plays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sure the club has tried but as you guys know more than anyone its harder than it sounds to attract A grade talent back west through trading and FA. How much luck have Freo have chasing that elusive Key fwd?
Better off going through the draft.

Good point. So why hasn't West Coast drafted them? You seem to keep avoiding to draft big bodied inside mids or fast and skillful outside mids.

Yes, we're approaching the same cliff you've already fallen off

Wonder if we'll tank as hard as Lyon did

Think you know that's not the case. Freo with plenty of talented youngsters coming through whereas the cupboard is largely bare for West Coast. Who young kids (22 or under) does West Coast have who fits in the same bracket as guys like Weller, Blakely, A Pearce, McCarthy, Grey, Balic, Langdon, Logue, Tucker, Hughes and Collins? From what I've see of WC and East Perth over the past 2 seasons, the only players under 22 showing anything special are Sheed, Barrass and Nelson.

Think you know that's not the case. Freo with plenty of talented youngsters coming through whereas the cupboard is largely bare for West Coast. Who young kids (22 or under) does West Coast have who fits in the same bracket as guys like Weller, Blakely, A Pearce, McCarthy, Grey, Balic, Langdon, Logue, Tucker, Hughes and Collins? From what I've see of WC and East Perth over the past 2 seasons, the only players under 22 showing anything special are Sheed, Barrass and Nelson.
Just because you are playing young players because the rest of the team was s**t. Doesn't mean they will have better AFL careers than our younsters Sheed Barrass Nelson and Cole look quality and Venables and Rotham are highly rated Willie Rioli could be anything. Watson is a very exciting prospect.

Murtimer goes alright (watch this space)

Waterman shows promise

But yeah we have no youth at all .......

Just because you are playing young players because the rest of the team was s**t. Doesn't mean they will have better AFL careers than our younsters Sheed Barrass Nelson and Cole look quality and Venables and Rotham are highly rated Willie Rioli could be anything. Watson is a very exciting prospect.

Murtimer goes alright (watch this space)

Waterman shows promise

But yeah we have no youth at all .......
So... um... you haven't watched East Perth in the WAFL... or read posts on your own board from those that have... #awkward

So... um... you haven't watched East Perth in the WAFL... or read posts on your own board from those that have... #awkward
Well considering Nelson Barrass Sheed have been playing AFL Watson has lit up East perth before getting injured. Murtimer playing well at EP and now will also be playing AFL

Rioli Waterman Injured

Cole coming back from injury has AFL experience...

Watson would of got a call up this game if he didn't get injured.

The frustration on the board is the injuries especially from Rioli Watson Nelson

Not Awkward one bit !

Just because you are playing young players because the rest of the team was s**t

No, they shone at Peel. Probably the reason Peel won the flag last year. Most of your younger players seem to be struggling at East Perth, last year and this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back