Unofficial Preview Western Derby Banter Thread (Rd 6, 2017) - Opposition Posters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banter is disappointing.

Didn't take long for some Eagles headcase to come up with "3 premierships to 0 hurr, hurr!" I've never heard that before.
And Keyser is still trying to be a wit. At least he's half way there.
Longer than it took for Eagles take drugs hurr, hurr to home up

And I'd rather be a halfwit than a *******

Longer than it took for Eagles take drugs hurr, hurr to home up

And I'd rather be a halfwit than a *******

The main perpetrator of the drug culture at the Eagles is still in charge. Until you get rid of Nisbett, sorry: Nissie, the drug jibes are still pertinent.

So you aspire to being a halfwit? It's good to have ambition!

The main perpetrator of the drug culture at the Eagles is still in charge. Until you get rid of Nisbett, sorry: Nissie, the drug jibes are still pertinent.

Are Miller and Gepp still there?

I heard they have been dealing ice for years

Agree on Nisbett he needs to be gone

Why would I aspire to be like freo supporters

Wranglesweb told me that Gepp, Nissy and Miller are still dealing drugs.

He would know, He already knows that McCarthy won't be playing past 25 so I have to believe him

I thought you were the pick of the bunch. Sorely disappointed ;)

Stones and glass houses was it?
See this is like that saying about why not to argue with idiots

I'm being beaten by experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast has several strategies to absorb Fremantle’s pressure and stop its run, but Brad Sheppard says tomorrow’s derby result will hinge on the Eagles’ intent and aggression.

Wasn't sure we were going to get the W until I read that.

Agree on Nisbett he needs to be gone

Why would I aspire to be like freo supporters
Sigh. You said "I'd rather be a halfwit than..." so I made my comment. Your comment makes no sense in that context. You might as well say "I know you are but what am I?" It's a bit sad that I have to spell it out for you.

This thread is awful.

Thank **** it is clogging up the purples board, like a turd that refuses to flush, rather than ours.
Turds that refuse to flush don't clog.

They just float around until they choose to disappear back to where they belong.

Your home is theirs

This thread is awful.

Thank **** it is clogging up the purples board, like a turd that refuses to flush, rather than ours.

Isn't it amusing - you guys clog up your board. And the only thread on here that is clogged up happens to be one you're in.

I spot a trend ;)

While the team honed in on its round five missteps earlier this week,

Simpson: "After five solid days of detailed analysis I've come to the conclusion we were absolute dogsh*t on Sunday."

Sheppard said the group switched its attention to its strengths as it prepared to face Fremantle.

Simpson: "Jesus guys! We even lost the free kick count on the weekend! We need to play to our strengths. More ducking and head bobbing guys. I need more from you JD and Shuesta"

“We’ve got a couple of focuses on how to try and stop Freo’s game plan, but it’s more been about us and how we want to play,” Sheppard revealed.

Simpson: "We've had some trouble with the bank but the money should be transferred to their accounts before they bounce the ball. Credit to our accounts department for staying focussed all week to get it done. We don't want to waste energy winning the hard ball when we can be given it."

“We are trying to reinforce our strengths and bring that intent that we’ve been looking for over four quarters.

Simpson: "I don't want to hear that you can't play for frees for a full game. Dig in guys! I want to see consistent effort throughout all four quarters."

“We’ve got to play with aggression and desperation. We want to walk off the field knowing we have produced a performance that our supporters and members can be proud of.”

Simpson: "Look, I know it's pretty unlikely anyone is taking us seriously at this stage but it's still about optics. Walking off the field means running off for a bunch of you guys. Looking mainly at you Pridds, although not sure why you're smiling Sam?"

“We’ve been working on a few things throughout the week to disrupt the way they bring the ball forward. I think it’s just going to come down to our intent and playing with that real energy and desperation we were lacking last week.”

Simpson: "West Coast's 2006 side didn't lack any energy did they? They looked pretty desperate most of the time but when they were down they just went into the change rooms and came back out pumped up and raring to go. We need to work hard to replicate that kind of 'energetic' culture."

Isn't it amusing - you guys clog up your board. And the only thread on here that is clogged up happens to be one you're in.

I spot a trend ;)
Looks like you've read that book you recommended

While the team honed in on its round five missteps earlier this week,

Simpson: "After five solid days of detailed analysis I've come to the conclusion we were absolute dogsh*t on Sunday."

Sheppard said the group switched its attention to its strengths as it prepared to face Fremantle.

Simpson: "Jesus guys! We even lost the free kick count on the weekend! We need to play to our strengths. More ducking and head bobbing guys. I need more from you JD and Shuesta"

“We’ve got a couple of focuses on how to try and stop Freo’s game plan, but it’s more been about us and how we want to play,” Sheppard revealed.

Simpson: "We've had some trouble with the bank but the money should be transferred to their accounts before they bounce the ball. Credit to our accounts department for staying focussed all week to get it done. We don't want to waste energy winning the hard ball when we can be given it."

“We are trying to reinforce our strengths and bring that intent that we’ve been looking for over four quarters.

Simpson: "I don't want to hear that you can't play for frees for a full game. Dig in guys! I want to see consistent effort throughout all four quarters."

“We’ve got to play with aggression and desperation. We want to walk off the field knowing we have produced a performance that our supporters and members can be proud of.”

Simpson: "Look, I know it's pretty unlikely anyone is taking us seriously at this stage but it's still about optics. Walking off the field means running off for a bunch of you guys. Looking mainly at you Pridds, although not sure why you're smiling Sam?"

“We’ve been working on a few things throughout the week to disrupt the way they bring the ball forward. I think it’s just going to come down to our intent and playing with that real energy and desperation we were lacking last week.”

Simpson: "West Coast's 2006 side didn't lack any energy did they? They looked pretty desperate most of the time but when they were down they just went into the change rooms and came back out pumped up and raring to go. We need to work hard to replicate that kind of 'energetic' culture."
At least you put some creativity into an otherwise stock standard umpires and drugs sledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back