Western Derby Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Kept refreshing and after 5 minutes best I was getting was a seat in blocks 302 or 303 so settled for that.

Went the silver pledge (paid 7/10 installments) under the foolish assumption of full crowds. Usually dead centre on the wing in Block 143, Row 20. Could only pull up nosebleeds. Not happy, I'm pretty fussy with where I sit. Have kept trying and it is now timing out with errors / no tickets.

I wonder if the club will allow changing from silver to platinum? More money for them. The system they've come up with is great for low category platinum pledges, but very unfair on others.

I blame Victoria.

Got cat 1 seats in block 122, got to be happy with that. We normally have cat 4 tickets, random luck.

was lucky enough to have gotten seats in 117 at 9:05 this morning, can’t wait
Kept refreshing and after 5 minutes best I was getting was a seat in blocks 302 or 303 so settled for that.
I normally sit in 307, pretty decent seats with a good view, does cop a fair bit of sun so would strongly recommend sunglasses etc

Last edited:
I did platinum pledge for my membership and wanted to take my bro and my son so had to wait for 1pm as they had silver pledges.

Entered the 3 codes and got nosebleeds in 503 or something and changed the preference to Cat 2 and got row 15 Block 132 right next to the cheersquad block. Stoked.

BTW every game I have taken my son to, we have won. He was also born the weekend that Mundy kicked the goal after the siren against Richmond. So we are about to break our derby loss streak...

I got an email saying I will be eligible for tickets with the RAC Derby 3 game membership but haven't received any extra emails on it.

Anyone else have info on this? I assume we will be allocated the leftovers from all you premo supporters

BTW every game I have taken my son to, we have won. He was also born the weekend that Mundy kicked the goal after the siren against Richmond. So we are about to break our derby loss streak...
Does your son have a favourite player yet? want to know who I should be tipping for the medal
I got an email saying I will be eligible for tickets with the RAC Derby 3 game membership but haven't received any extra emails on it.

Anyone else have info on this? I assume we will be allocated the leftovers from all you premo supporters
I think there’s a window sometime tomorrow for 3 game members and people who previously bought tickets tomorrow to try and nab tickets

I think there’s a window sometime tomorrow for 3 game members and people who previously bought tickets tomorrow to try and nab tickets
interesting, the email they sent me seemed to say that I was guaranteed tickets, at first I had given up hope but it will be interesting if its just a first come first served.

I would assume the 3 game memberships have priority over one game holders as they want to keep our money for the other games especially as one of them is a Monday game.

interesting, the email they sent me seemed to say that I was guaranteed tickets, at first I had given up hope but it will be interesting if its just a first come first served.

I would assume the 3 game memberships have priority over one game holders as they want to keep our money for the other games especially as one of them is a Monday game.
I’m also interested to know if 3 game members have to use one of the games for the derby, or whether they can be held over for future?

I’m pretty picky about where I sit and so bought the Cat 1 membership. I’d prefer to wait and sit in a nice seat than basically sit on the roof of the stadium.

That's a really good point,
Hard to get there in your own vehicle
Is distancing practiced in public transport?
Haven't caught a bus or train since this pandemic got underway

Walk or bike, beautiful paths along the river. Burn off some kilo’s before a brew at the footy.

MAMIL’s ( middle aged men in Lycra ), not welcome on the bike paths .......... my eyes !!!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walk or bike, beautiful paths along the river. Burn off some kilo’s before a brew at the footy.

MAMIL’s ( middle aged men in Lycra ), not welcome on the bike paths .......... my eyes !!!.
I think you can park at Gloucester Park, and maybe Belmont Park also, otherwise Burswood might be an option.

In terms of public transport, going to and from the city for work, the trains are half full and people are keeping their distance. Apparently they are putting on the amount of trains and buses for a 60k crowd for this one.

Have seats in Block 118 - is that an ok area???

Yes. It is smack bang on the wing at ground level. If I had the choice to sit anywhere it would be in that area.

Anyone else got issues with the barcodes showing up on your tickets?

Mine say 'tickets aren't quite ready yet' where the barcode should be. There is no barcode to scan!

Anyone else got issues with the barcodes showing up on your tickets?

Mine say 'tickets aren't quite ready yet' where the barcode should be. There is no barcode to scan!
Read the fine print

**PLEASE NOTE: There is a print delay on all tickets for this event. The delay will be lifted on Thursday the 16th of July 3:00 PM. No tickets will be able to be printed until after this date.**

Read the fine print

**PLEASE NOTE: There is a print delay on all tickets for this event. The delay will be lifted on Thursday the 16th of July 3:00 PM. No tickets will be able to be printed until after this date.**
Ahhhhh ,thank you your holiness!

I am platinum pledge and sports lounge normally. I just registered my ticket numbers and my families and they said we will have tickets but i havent been sent what seats we have been allocated yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Anyone else that purchased a 3 game membership now see a ticket in their account?
Where do you find this?

I did purchase 4 3 game memberships for my mates and I, not quite sure where to look though

EDIT: Tried Firefox browser instead of Chrome and found them! Time to get prepped for the footy!

I am platinum pledge and sports lounge normally. I just registered my ticket numbers and my families and they said we will have tickets but i havent been sent what seats we have been allocated yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
I’m in the SP too mate. Email said we would receive instructions to download ours on Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back