Game Day Western Derby XLVIII

Who is/was the better player?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh fml.

Just when the gaffer gets a contested edge he goes a little too far over the line.

We should expect huge weeks for him. No chance he plays again this year IMO.

Not really though. Just take the half time margin, double it, and then subtract a couple of consolation goals.
Looks like weather conditions will be pretty good tomorrow, with minimal (if any) rain, so par for the course should be about a 40 point win.
Ok so I underestimated the full extent of Freo's mediocrity.

if you lot really wanted to make a statement about the glendinning/allen medal saga you should have given it to gaff
then watched the sparks fly

Well done Eagles fans for giving your hero Gaff a standing ovation after his goal today, he represents you so well!
WTF is this sh*t!?

I think you'll find that none of us are cheering about Gaff's cheap shot off the ball. He will get weeks, he will deserve it, and his actions will have a negative effect on the team going forward.

Pull your head in.

I'm more impressed he came back out knowing he would be hunted and still managed two goal assists and kicked one of his own.

Haven’t read much of you utensil swallowers but what I have is embarrassing . Gaff was totally out of character . I am sure he didn’t mean to hurt the young fella, just caught him flush. I think the pressure he is under due to his contract caused this . I think he loves the club and doesn’t want to go but he also wants to return to Melbourne to be with family . He has given our club great service . I applaud you Gaffy. Champ!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done Eagles fans for giving your hero Gaff a standing ovation after his goal today, he represents you so well!

I'm glad Eagles fans cheered his goal. Let's not act like he should be thrown to the wolves or that 2 wrongs make a right.

He ****ed up and the tribunal will do their job but you don't turn your back on someone because of one, very out of character, mistake, particularly when Gaff was clearly in a bad state himself.

If he was a known thug showing no remorse, I think you would've seen a different reaction from the crowd.

Remember when Sydney fans booed Barry Hall off the field, or when the Giants fans threw rocks at Jeremy Cameron’s car when he left the ground?

Me either. * off. Gaff’s done the wrong thing in a major way and will serve his time. What do you think the fan base in general can do about it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t read much of you utensil swallowers but what I have is embarrassing . Gaff was totally out of character . I am sure he didn’t mean to hurt the young fella, just caught him flush. I think the pressure he is under due to his contract caused this . I think he loves the club and doesn’t want to go but he also wants to return to Melbourne to be with family . He has given our club great service . I applaud you Gaffy. Champ!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Come to NMFC we would be wrapped

Remember when Sydney fans booed Barry Hall off the field, or when the Giants fans threw rocks at Jeremy Cameron’s car when he left the ground?

Me either. **** off. Gaff’s done the wrong thing in a major way and will serve his time. What do you think the fan base in general can do about it?
Cameron's occurred in an away game, wouldn't have had his car there.

I just hope gaff's career won't suffer because of this incident. He will be harassed and pestered on social media by all the keyboard warriors.
Nothing will happen if he goes back to Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back