Western Region FL - Division One - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? if the pcfc thought the wrfl was the best place to play football 7 years ago what has changed?.
they made a commitment to support our league when they entered and they should honour that.
any good organization with any common sense should fight this to the death becouse it is the best thing for the wrfl
the wrfl needs to ensure that there is at least 1 and proberly 2 teams playing both seniors and juniors in that area asap.
all the clubs would also be aware that by not having pcfc playing seniors with the wrfl costs them money.
by your way of thinking if hoppers decided to take there seniors to gdfl and leave their juniors here then thats ok.

Weren't they thinking about this a few years ago!
I would have thought that you would have other things on your mind today/tonight rather than big footy

Weren't they thinking about this a few years ago!
I would have thought that you would have other things on your mind today/tonight rather than big footy

yes they did they wernt allowed too and would have had to take there juniors with them if it got approved.

nothing better to do today/tonight that i can think of

Originally Posted by acr2751
why not? if the pcfc thought the wrfl was the best place to play football 7 years ago what has changed?.
they made a commitment to support our league when they entered and they should honour that.
any good organization with any common sense should fight this to the death becouse it is the best thing for the wrfl
the wrfl needs to ensure that there is at least 1 and proberly 2 teams playing both seniors and juniors in that area asap.
all the clubs would also be aware that by not having pcfc playing seniors with the wrfl costs them money.
by your way of thinking if hoppers decided to take there seniors to gdfl and leave their juniors here then thats ok.

yes they did they wernt allowed too and would have had to take there juniors with them if it got approved.

nothing better to do today/tonight that i can think of

So they didn't decide to take their Seniors, they actually tried, just weren't allowed.
You also mentioned earlier about fighting this as it is the best thing for the WRFL.
A little hypocritical I would have thought after above comments

Originally Posted by acr2751

So they didn't decide to take their Seniors, they actually tried, just weren't allowed.
You also mentioned earlier about fighting this as it is the best thing for the WRFL.
A little hypocritical I would have thought after above comments

how is it hypocritical??

how is it hypocritical??

On one hand you are having a go at Pt Cook for not registering their Seniors in the WRFL and on the other, you are saying Hoppers would have gone to the GDFL if they were allowed.
I don't remember them asking for consent from the committee of management of the WRFL!

time to set everyone straight with some facts...

In 2003 the point cook fc applied to enter the wrfl, on this same night 2 other clubs applied to enter the wrfl. Old westbourne and w/bee centrals wanted just their juniors entered as their seniors were already in other competitions. Questions to these 2 clubs were asked if they would consider putting their seniors into the wrfl and their answer was no. There were many clubs that voted against these 2 clubs for allowed entry into the wrfl, but we live in a democratic society and the majority voted for these two clubs to enter the wrfl.
Point cook were asked a similar question, "once the juniors got older and higher under age divisions were submitted, would pcfc put seniors into the wrfl?" their answer was "yes!"

regardless if this was documented or not, the clubs present on that night knows what was stated, even the president of the wrfl at that time would concur to this.
Pcfc stated at a meeting in 2009, that their committee had changed since 03 and with that they beleived that the ammos were the way to go for their seniors and not the wrfl, at that time they agreed that the question back in 2003 had been put to their club about seniors playing in the wrfl.
Mid way through this year at a wrfl meeting, a comment was made by pcfc in regards to this whole issue that they were going to stay in the ammos and if they needed to fight this issue to "bring it on" most clubs present on that night thought this comment was very arrogant.
At the conclusion of that meeting quite a few clubs agreed that something had to be done about getting pcfc seniors into the wrfl. It was the clubs that voted on their inclusion and it is the clubs that have to raise any motions to be put to the wrfl meetings.

After consultation with many people from other clubs a motion was put together for the agm. The ihc heard a case against pcfc for their breech of the constitution in that they entered into an agreement with another football league without the consent of the wrfl clubs. Their determination was of a fine and now pcfc have appealed.
Due to the appeal having not been heard prior to the agm, the motion was then deferred to the next meeting, if required. Last week at the agm, many clubs thought that the motion should still be moved, but in the best interests of all, including the wrfl management not wanting the motion being put, it was deferred.

Myself personally has no gripes with the pcfc, i even had my own children play there recently. The whole issue is in regards to the beterment of the wrfl, to grow and prosper we need more senior clubs, pcfc were to be the next senior club but they decided to go against there agreement to enter a senior team in the wrfl, whether an agreement is written or not, the fact still remains that the wrfl clubs in 2003 voted on accepting the pcfc into the wrfl with the knowledge that one day they would have a senior side playing in the wrfl and not another league where they took steps against the consitution of the wrfl. If pcfc are allowed to get away with this, it opens the door for other clubs to do similar as it would set a nasty precedent.

The actual motion itself, is not to kick out all the junior teams of the pcfc. It states that the pcfc will have all their teams playing in the wrfl from 2011, failure to do so would mean no registration of any team will be accepted by the wrfl
so the onus is back on to the pcfc, all they have to do is have all their teams playing in the wrfl.

Similarly with caroline springs when they wanted to join the wrfl, the same question was put to them about having seniors and playing in the wrfl, their answer was yes and it is great that they will be playing this year.
A couple of years ago another club wanted to enter junior teams into the wrfl and their answer to seniors playing in the wrfl was "no" the clubs at that agm voted not to accept this club.

To grow the wrfl, we need need more clubs, the western suburbs is the largest growth corridor at the moment, new clubs will need to be developed and after time build to have seniors and soon we will have 3 divisions of seniors.

If the motion does get moved at the next wrfl meeting, it will be spotswood moving the motion, but it is up to all the clubs to make the determination of the motion, not just one club.

Ps rayzor18, we all love you.

no point cook, no possibility of a 3rd division, could this be the wrfls motive???

On one hand you are having a go at Pt Cook for not registering their Seniors in the WRFL and on the other, you are saying Hoppers would have gone to the GDFL if they were allowed.
I don't remember them asking for consent from the committee of management of the WRFL!

that makes no sense i didnt give hoppers a stamp of approval.
my understanding is the leauge fought that move as they should have, like they are fighting the pcfc move
if i had a different oppinion on both then that would be hypocritical.

Because another division of sub standar footy will fix the competition.....

Will not save the competition because i don't think at this stage it needs saving, but will probably save a number of 2nd Division Clubs from folding and may bring other likewise Clubs over to the WRFL.

Will not save the competition because i don't think at this stage it needs saving, but will probably save a number of 2nd Division Clubs from folding and may bring other likewise Clubs over to the WRFL.

You just contradicted yourself, in the one post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another good year from the Western Jets from what I can see after the rookie draft not 1 Jets player drafted for season 2010... Whats going on?

What are you talking bout. Wayde twomey got picked up by Carlton!

Bit delayed but a jet none the less!

Was running cherry lake Sunday with my greyhound coco and before I
knew it I fill this flash go past me and look up and Micheal (Butch) Cassidy from spotswood is a hundred in front of me with his singlet hanging out of his shorts, so coco takes of after him thinking it's a rabbit and can't keep up with him, I see him in the car park after it and he tells me it was his 3rd lap, this bloke Is in great nik and with his great final display this year he will be up and about for the mighty SFC next year, he is in great shape and now I know why they call him the duck down there, keep up the good work micky you star

knew it I fill this flash go past me and look up and Micheal (Butch) Cassidy from spotswood is a hundred in front of me with his singlet hanging out of his shorts, so coco takes of after him thinking it's a rabbit and can't keep up with him, I see him in the car park after it and he tells me it was his 3rd lap, this bloke Is in great nik and with his great final display this year he will be up and about for the mighty SFC next year, he is in great shape and now I know why they call him the duck down there, keep up the good work micky you star

hopefully he's lost those extra 10 kg's he needs to lose and doesnt get 15 kicked on him in this years grand final if they happen to make it, useless!

hopefully he's lost those extra 10 kg's he needs to lose and doesnt get 15 kicked on him in this years grand final if they happen to make it, useless!

You have to be kidding yourself
Both drainer and logitech are the same person
You play for Spotty and hangging it on your own club and what is even worse you are writing about yourself, now aren't you Michael?

You play for Spotty and hangging it on your own club and what is even worse you are writing about yourself, now aren't you Michael?

former teamate has set me up with this one sweet cheeks so sorry to burst your bubble but it wasnt me writing about myself.. looks like you wont be passing a detectives exam anytime soon agent 86

Why would michael write about himself, he doesn't care about that stuff he is a hard working Aussie battle, he is in the best shape of he's life even in better shape than when he was at the jets and almost got picked up by the western bulldogs, I've heard on he's lunch break he eats 6 bananas and does a 1000 push ups, he will be captain of the team of the year next year for sure if he keeps this traing up, good work duck Cassidy

and that was after a day at Percy street playland on the saturday

Hey Tige19, any truth that the great Danny Ocean has departed Hoppers to play with his brother at Deer Park? Would be very interesting if so considering he was holding Mitch's hand when they approached the commitee to knife Ezard. Also Kanga I think its time you ran for president and restored some order back in the place. Hell, even go one further now that Phill isn't doing the U18s and get your old man back. Honestly though Kanga, your the man. All the B/F public should end their posts with :
KANGA 4 PRES:thumbsu:

Hey Tige19, any truth that the great Danny Ocean has departed Hoppers to play with his brother at Deer Park? Would be very interesting if so considering he was holding Mitch's hand when they approached the commitee to knife Ezard. Also Kanga I think its time you ran for president and restored some order back in the place. Hell, even go one further now that Phill isn't doing the U18s and get your old man back. Honestly though Kanga, your the man. All the B/F public should end their posts with :
KANGA 4 PRES:thumbsu:

Danny Ocean was at training last night, looks a million dollars to! With a new tin lid and being one of the leaders of the club and living around the corner I think the only place he'll be having a kick is at Hogans.

Danny Ocean was at training last night, looks a million dollars to! With a new tin lid and being one of the leaders of the club and living around the corner I think the only place he'll be having a kick is at Hogans.

Divvy 2 thread has him going there (done deal)? - But all players bar the ruckman have committed:D. Reality is "your club is in turmoil" as qouted by a senior leader within the club:thumbsu: and other players are walking.

No surprise after what I heard in regard to the treatment of one of your most talented kids:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back