Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate further TT?
Just a recent appointment that when coaching the 19's a few years ago white anted Timmy Ellis and nearly cost them relegation so he could keep his own personal dream alive

No but when a coach stands there and says "* the seniors" and you need to go backwards to go forwards to the committee.

The 19's may not have had a gun to thier heads but They didnt have a coach promoting thier and the clubs best interests. Only his own

No but when a coach stands there and says "**** the seniors" and you need to go backwards to go forwards to the committee.

The 19's may not have had a gun to thier heads but They didnt have a coach promoting thier and the clubs best interests. Only his own

BANG!!!!

If a rival club was to do that next year to make a statement, it'd be very interesting to see whether the league would fine that club for doing so.
See this is what shits me the league is run by the clubs remember that deer park are one club it's time the others made a stand and did something about it
I call it men without balls see the leagues through out Victoria where these issues lie have a ball collection of all the presidents in a jar and if you say boo they squize them real hard for god sake show some BALLs LADS....

No but when a coach stands there and says "**** the seniors" and you need to go backwards to go forwards to the committee.

Why do you want to get on here and tell lies? You weren't even at the club.

Lol. No worries. Just because i wasnt there doesn't mean its not true.
Exactly. So if you weren't there don't get on here potting someone who may, or may not, have done something ten years ago that you have heard second or third hand. And why would ramjets be happy when he helped him win both flags last year?

Exactly. So if you weren't there don't get on here potting someone who may, or may not, have done something ten years ago that you have heard second or third hand. And why would ramjets be happy when he helped him win both flags last year?
Maybe thats a question for ramjets....

And factually did 10 years ago. Its why he was not reinstated after taking a 19's side to within a point of a premier division GF.

You join the dots, or do some research

Maybe thats a question for ramjets....

And factually did 10 years ago. Its why he was not reinstated after taking a 19's side to within a point of a premier division GF.

You join the dots, or do some research
My research tells me he moved on to coach the reserves at A Grade club Old Melbournians with Dean Rice the year after to try and improve himself. So stop spreading stories that you don't know are true or not.

You said ramjets would be happy,no one else. So why would he be happy? Or you just guessing again?

Does it speak volumes he didn't jump to shut it down? Ramjets ain't usually short of an opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My research tells me he moved on to coach the reserves at A Grade club Old Melbournians with Dean Rice the year after to try and improve himself. So stop spreading stories that you don't know are true or not.

No worries - suppose they had to go backwards to go forwards too.

That's the way, pass the buck. You said it not ramjet. Maybe he doesn't agree with you.Go back and keep watching point cook.
No worries mate. You believe what you want.

Great appointment. No danger what so ever. You're right im wrong.

Doesn't bother me your opinion on it. I just hope the club doesn't suffer because a couple of mates reunited.

So who are the big signings to look out for?

Will Spotty, St. Albans and Sunshine improve?

Spoke to a good friend of mine the other day from St Albans who said they've picked up Ashilin Brown from Hoppers and Harley Walshe from Spotswood.

Not sure who Spotty or sunshine have recruited as of yet but I'm meeting up with my contact from each club this week.

Spoke to a good friend of mine the other day from St Albans who said they've picked up Ashilin Brown from Hoppers and Harley Walshe from Spotswood.

Not sure who Spotty or sunshine have recruited as of yet but I'm meeting up with my contact from each club this week.

I think whatever your contact has told you would be enough to fill a septic tank

Harley leaving Spotty for St Albans, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back