Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why all the anger with Deer Park? Why aren't the clubs asking more of the WRFL as in a transparent audit?
If Deer Park are so obviously outside the rules of the salary cap, surely the WRFL board, CEO & staff would want to investigate so as to maintain integrity.

Why all the anger with Deer Park? Why aren't the clubs asking more of the WRFL as in a transparent audit?
If Deer Park are so obviously outside the rules of the salary cap, surely the WRFL board, CEO & staff would want to investigate so as to maintain integrity.
I think it's safe to say the clubs have lost all confidence in the current admins ability to run this league.

Below is the Deer Park list that took on Altona and what they are approx getting paid per game.

Based on the market and the players standing in the market place, DP would be spending 20k to 25k every week x 18 weeks =around 400k

W.Krithararis - $ 800
j.Purton-Smith - Got offered $ 1,500 by another club preseason, deer park matched offer
J.Wong - was getting 1200 at Shepparton, 1800 a game at deer Park.
J.Mckenzie - $ 800
R.Van Riet - $ 800
D.Stevens - $ 1200
K.Mcharg - got offered 40k to go bush, stayed for $ 1500
J.Perkins - $ 1500
K.Klix - not much as the president has looked after him in other ways
S.Byrnes - GFL side offered 45k to coach them preseason, stayed at Deer Park for 2k
M.Galea - $ 800
S.Greenhough - $ 650
J.Williams - $ 1200
K.Testa - $ 500
C.Stewart - $1500
J.Condos - $ 500
J.Kennedy - $ 1200
T.Jones - $ 1000
M.Nicholls - $ 400
T.Quick - $ 900
M.Booth- $ 900
T.Williams - $ 800

Who didnt play - Bower - $ 1500 plus 5k sign on
Amaramtidis - $ 800
You blokes are kidding yourselves just because they are offered certain amounts elsewhere doesn’t mean they get it at deer park. A little thing called jealousy creeping in here I think #flogs. UP DA PARKERS

You blokes are kidding yourselves just because they are offered certain amounts elsewhere doesn’t mean they get it at deer park. A little thing called jealousy creeping in here I think #flogs. UP DA PARKERS

Not Jealous at all, just stating some facts.

You have the best list in the Comp, the best paid players in the Comp, which means other clubs approach various players and offer them more money.

In my review a couple of players were offered more elsewhere but stayed at DP for slightly less.

You club is over the salary cap !, No need to get personnel "FLOG", just admit it !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha no mirrors at spotty ? Cannot believe eamsy still has you involved surely one of the girls from senior side has more football Intel then you
Posted a reply that was a bit longer but thought I should break it down for you.
I was going to say that it was funny stuff but you jumped the gun and had a crack that missed the target. I'd say your heckling on match day was a lot more accurate.
If you're right and Eamesy gets footy intel from me, he'd be getting info about local soccer teams.
Oh yeah, can't remember the last time a Spotswood elder statesman decided to get involved in a barney at half time. So why the mirror?

You're not the bloke who was standing behind the goals giving it to Post last week, are you?
Not only that but got involved at half time as well?

Hey FILO, I would hope no one was giving lip to Post as his a ripping bloke. Understand supporters giving lip to players who cross the line but Post is a ripper. Probably not game enough to say it face to face but protected by a fence..

Maybe he rejected an offer to change clubs. The thing about Post is he has rejected offers to stay with his junior club and would be playing for a heap less than what other clubs would offer him. Oh yeah and he play at the highest level and is a very courageous player.

TM, Jerry may be able to outline exactly what was said to Post. Probably nothing other than general “you’re s**t” type stuff.
As for half time, something more may have been said. Once again, Jerry’s the man to tell you if there was any character assassination going on.

TM, Jerry may be able to outline exactly what was said to Post. Probably nothing other than general “you’re s**t” type stuff.
As for half time, something more may have been said. Once again, Jerry’s the man to tell you if there was any character assassination going on.

If a supporter is approaching players at 1/2 time giving lip he must be a total f-wit who deserves to get his head punched in. Let the players play the game.

So I copped it from all directions for saying Altona in turmoil just before finals yet they go out in straight sets. Rose refused to touch leather in September and did post play today?

If a supporter is approaching players at 1/2 time giving lip he must be a total f-wit who deserves to get his head punched in. Let the players play the game.
Believe two Darley players assaulted in ballarat league preliminary leaving the ground at half time. Disgraceful and anyone outside of 22 getting involved need swift and immediate bans.

Congratulations to Hoppers Crossing on your win today & making a GF surprising everyone including myself. Great Effort by a team that has not been overly rated all season.

Wish you all the best & a little birdie told me Williams (ACL) & Bower (Broken Arm) won't be there for Deer Park.

Good Luck

Congratulations to Hoppers Crossing on your win today & making a GF surprising everyone including myself. Great Effort by a team that has not been overly rated all season.

Wish you all the best & a little birdie told me Williams (ACL) & Bower (Broken Arm) won't be there for Deer Park.

Good Luck
Sandra sully with the late news on the injuries. Deer park by 90 points

Good Luck
Bower arm or calf?

So I copped it from all directions for saying Altona in turmoil just before finals yet they go out in straight sets. Rose refused to touch leather in September and did post play today?
Hey Dumbo.
Yes not a good result Altona lost both finals.
Rose struggled today but Post was the best player for Altona by far.
Altona had 17 players who have come up through the juniors in today’s game.
Would any football club rather that OR do what Deer Park do and just Cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back