Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Patty , nice try

Survey, you are way off the mark Bullyman isn’t an Altona man, just well connected. In his hey day would have been 6ft4 now in his older years would be pushing 6ft2
He just has his nose To the ground to sniff out the truth.

Survey, you are way off the mark Bullyman isn’t an Altona man, just well connected. In his hey day would have been 6ft4 now in his older years would be pushing 6ft2
Sounds like your nose is too close sniffing bullyman's arse!

Lol. You make out I’m pushing 90 . 6’4” ? I must have worn long Stops .

Ex-roosters?
Bully man - I suspect he was a GUN player at local metro level who played at VFA level with success but in hindsight never reached the level of excellence he should have - but now as a man with plenty of football experience and a trusted confidant of young players who both appreciate and respect his opinion is a very smart operator whose comments and intellect should be respected by all bloggers on this sight

Bully man - I suspect he was a GUN player at local metro level who played at VFA level with success but in hindsight never reached the level of excellence he should have - but now as a man with plenty of football experience and a trusted confidant of young players who both appreciate and respect his opinion is a very smart operator whose comments and intellect should be respected by all bloggers on this sight

Now I’m lost..Lol

Boned I think you are on the money

You’ve even got me intrigued .

Who are you to tell people it’s time to move on ? You’ve just shown your ignorance. You are a rumour mongerer and have this sad fixation about what players are being paid . I’ll take an educated guess and suggest you either ran or run out at midday each week and are a touch jealous . Now go back to your source and assure them they are wrong.
I am Survey, now move on.

I am Survey, now move on.
Who are you to tell people it’s time to move on ? You’ve just shown your ignorance. You are a rumour mongerer and have this sad fixation about what players are being paid . I’ll take an educated guess and suggest you either ran or run out at midday each week and are a touch jealous . Now go back to your source and assure them they are wrong.

Bully, Survey is got to be close to my record on number of posts per year.. Lol

Strange name Survey, but gee his on more forums than me.. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saying that the forum would be a better place without some of the scumbags that choose to hide behind anonymity...

Maybe, but they're entitled to that and if warranted they get removed.

What if someone outs himself? If it’s a 10 year ban you may have a taker . Sadly I’m not sure if I’m joking or not.

Some posters are happy for people to know who they are and that's cool, but reality is nobody has the right to out anyone on these forums without their express approval. That's it in a nutshell.

Some posters are happy for people to know who they are and that's cool, but reality is nobody has the right to out anyone on these forums without their express approval. That's it in a nutshell.
Makes sense . Not sure a weeks ban is much of a deterrent though .

Don't get me wrong I hope he does play for them, will be great for the competition. I've just heard that it's only going to be 5-6 games instead of the original 11-12 games.

Whenever a big name ex afl signs on part time at a local club, the number of games they say his gonna play is always exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back