Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altona better for 3 qtrs. Should have been further up. Spotty better in the last and Altona probably lucky to hold on in the end.

Good effort from Rose in the end. About 40 out with probably 30 seconds to go.

He was good last week but average yesterday. DP played Quick on him and sat 2 in front of him most of the day.

Spotty played him well but Altona didn't help him much. Boy did they butcher it a bit.
At last something that sounds somewhat informed !! I pleasant change from the unexplained biased crap I’ve been reading.

And I suppose you were one of the spotwood fans that abused the umpires as they walked into their change rooms and walking up to them threatening them?! Absolute disgrace from some spotty fans. Maybe if you didn't let Altona get in front by 5 goals, maybe that was the difference

NO, I wasn't.

Your funny. Altona led for the whole game & Spotswood got in front for 2 minutes. Altona was the best team yesterday for 3 quarters. They deserve there win!

According to your logic, the final score alone does not define a win. Therefore, last week against Altona, as Deer Park were in front the majority of the 2nd quarter, all of the 3rd quarter and most of the last quarter, Deer Park should have been declared the winners !

At last something that sounds somewhat informed !! I pleasant change from the unexplained biased crap I’ve been reading.

Bully Man, we know Ghazi is your mate but were you at the game ? I would say no, as I don't think you travel over the West Gate, back to the West, very often these days.

Bully Man, we know Ghazi is your mate but were you at the game ? I would say no, as I don't think you travel over the West Gate, back to the West, very often these days.
When did I comment on the game ?

I never said that you commented. I just wondered if you were there.
Having trouble with the relevance of whether I was there or not but I did travel over the Westgate yesterday and saw the Spotswood oval . Very small isn’t it ?

Having trouble with the relevance of whether I was there or not but I did travel over the Westgate yesterday and saw the Spotswood oval . Very small isn’t it ?

Just thought you may have attended the President's lunch.
You would be very familiar with the Spotswood ground.

Just thought you may have attended the President's lunch.
You would be very familiar with the Spotswood ground.
Don’t believe everything you hear or read. The worlds full of opinions and most of them are wrong. Mine included.

Opinions are like a..holes - everybody has one and everyone is entitled to state them.
(I enjoy your posts).
Thanks. I know where you are coming from but this so called entitlement is interesting. I joined big footy 2 1/2 years ago when I was told people were posting their opinions as fact . I knew point blank they put simply were made up . Most of my posts since have contained some opinions but are mainly based on subjects I know to be either true or untrue . Unexplained opinions are by and large worthless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ghazi must be doing something right at Altona. Under 19 team is strong. Reserves going well - Spotswood kicked 2 goals in the under 19 & didn’t score a goal in the reserves. I know which club would be happy right now.
Ghazi has ZERO influence on results for the u/19 & Reserves, he takes no notice. Not having a go because his job is to get W's in the seniors and that is his sole focus

And I suppose you were one of the spotwood fans that abused the umpires as they walked into their change rooms and walking up to them threatening them?! Absolute disgrace from some spotty fans. Maybe if you didn't let Altona get in front by 5 goals, maybe that was the difference
Threatened them? What did they say?

Watched Altona and sunshine play, first game of WRFl footy I've seen as I'm not from Melbourne. Altona were impressive, are they tipped as a strong side this year??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back