Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Goertz has signed on at Bell Park. I must just put this out there, but if he played in the Vikings GF side. Would they have scraped over the line????
Plays every game and dropped for the big one. At least he got himself a flag :)

If I was you I wouldn't be making gags around Deer Park's 7 premierships, I'd be more concerned about all the negative talk surrounding Altona and the mass exodus starting to take place. Now lets see how loyal players from both clubs are. My money pardon the pun is on Deer Park.
Of course they pardon the pu n BUY Loyalty tell Redpath and co to play for $300-$500 a game see how loyal they are ALTONA will keep 90% and Add to that just look at the points how many players come from Deer Parks junior program now there is your real answer

They didn't want to retain Jayden Post?
Where’s post going? Don’t believe everything you read on here TT especially from Leo..
Oh and Robbins was retired this year as well before he changed his mind. Don’t be surprised if it happens again. Also heard Lunardi back as well.

Last edited:
Where’s post going? Don’t believe everything you read on here TT especially from Leo..
Oh and Robbins was retired this year as well before he changed his mind. Don’t be surprised if it happens again. Also heard Lunardi back as well.
Geelong way bound you will find Post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're making assumptions based on rumour and innuendo.
Well Magnabosco, Robbins and Rose have already left with Post more likely than not if the coach has the quality bully suggested the other day he’s got no recruits that are decent so what other assumptions are there exactly other than you’re going to try and replace them with 2s players and you don’t have the full quality of depth there to do so

Well Magnabosco, Robbins and Rose have already left with Post more likely than not if the coach has the quality bully suggested the other day he’s got no recruits that are decent so what other assumptions are there exactly other than you’re going to try and replace them with 2s players and you don’t have the full quality of depth there to do so
They must have some depth, they've won the last two ressys flags.

They must have some depth, they've won the last two ressys flags.
Half of last years side left and the quality of the reserves comp this year was shocking Blake Fox maybe T Rafferty if he can get fit come into the seniors but other than that not anything senior quality

You can't replace top end with reserves. By all means they might be handy and Altona are a good side, but you take Post, Rose and anyone else out, they are not going to be upgraded on from div 1 reserves

You can't replace top end with reserves. By all means they might be handy and Altona are a good side, but you take Post, Rose and anyone else out, they are not going to be upgraded on from div 1 reserves
I don’t think they have worked that bit out yet so trying to work out how they keep these 2s players happy and still stay a good side replacing these older better players

I don’t think they have worked that bit out yet so trying to work out how they keep these 2s players happy and still stay a good side replacing these older better players

They only had six players that played in the last two ressies flags so although they lost players they also gain some decent ones from junior ranks

I believe a multiple premiership player with Deer Park has said that Deer Park is not a Club, it's a place where players go to get money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back