Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10571z

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow insane stuff. Realistically clubs need to do as suggested and just forfeit against them if they are blatantly cheating. I don’t know much coming from the NFNL but some of the players surely their is something fishy.

Honestly embarrassed for anyone who signs a fake contract knowing their cheating. May as well enter the special olympics pretending to be handy capped because your flags have about as much meaning.

Where does the money come from??

AFL Club
St Kilda
I give you some names playing for $1000+
Patty rose,Jackson viola,ash brown,panayi,lake,mellington,Jenkins,Finca,obrien ,Boyd,langlands a couple would certainly be top 5 in league
Jenkins, Boyd and Langlands would all be playing for unders. No way any of them are on $1k a game.

AFL Club
Carlton
Finco & O'Brien no chance....

St Albans - I'm not surprised to be honest, but I'd doubt any other clubs would be following this practice.

I've also heard that certain supporters @ Deer Park have requested senior committee provide further incite into all these allegations....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bully Man

Team Captain
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you done your research you will have seen that he has signed at St. Albans not deer park. Now who’s stupid
What are you on about ? I’m not referring to one player and where anyone signed !! You basically admitted that all Div 1 clubs falsify the contracts submitted to the league . Now I’ll make this as clear as possible for you to comprehend, Your cheating club officials and players WILL be caught and punished accordingly. The arrogance you have shown on here hasn’t gone unnoticed. Your D Day is coming and I for one whilst having no allegiance to any WRFL club very much look forward to it . Australians really do hate CHEATS .

AFL Club
Richmond
What are you on about ? I’m not referring to one player and where anyone signed !! You basically admitted that all Div 1 clubs falsify the contracts submitted to the league . Now I’ll make this as clear as possible for you to comprehend, Your cheating club officials and players WILL be caught and punished accordingly. The arrogance you have shown on here hasn’t gone unnoticed. Your D Day is coming and I for one whilst having no allegiance to any WRFL club very much look forward to it . Australians really do hate CHEATS .
Haha Thanks for making that clear. Once you have finished doing what you got to do constable bully man come across the road and have a beer after taking down the giant. Just like the parana task force done to the Carlton crew. It’s going to be a real struggle and years of rebuilding for us to pay our 10k fine. By the way your Viking burgers are tasty.

Bully Man

Team Captain
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Haha Thanks for making that clear. Once you have finished doing what you got to do constable bully man come across the road and have a beer after taking down the giant. Just like the parana task force done to the Carlton crew. It’s going to be a real struggle and years of rebuilding for us to pay our 10k fine. By the way your Viking burgers are tasty.
Why would you be fined 10k ?

AFL Club
Melbourne
Jerry currently out trying to get Cavka’s 20k sign on back . Appeal dismissed!!!
Looks like Cavka won’t be playing football in 2019.
Wow! Surely people don't think a young footballer sitting out for a year is a good thing. If it was any other club besides Deer Park this would've never happened. Regardless if he'd signed a two year deal, if a kid wants to play football elsewhere then by all means wish him well and leave the door open for him to return. Hypothetically if he decides not to go back and play for the club and sits out for a year what does the club achieve by doing this?

Jack_Bauer

All Australian
AFL Club
Essendon
I can not believe the arrogance of this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow! Surely people don't think a young footballer sitting out for a year is a good thing. If it was any other club besides Deer Park this would've never happened. Regardless if he'd signed a two year deal, if a kid wants to play football elsewhere then by all means wish him well and leave the door open for him to return. Hypothetically if he decides not to go back and play for the club and sits out for a year what does the club achieve by doing this?
So your happy for players to sign 2 year contracts but when they want to leave after 1 year because some club has offered them a big sign on then the club should let them go!!
its time players are held accountable. Why would you except a sign on from another club when you have a very good contract in place. Well done to Keilor.

Bully Man

Team Captain
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Of course it wouldn’t have happened. The lure of their money was too great for a young bloke to ignore. If Cavka wants to play football next season he will . Just not at Deer Park !!!!

Top Bottom