Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firstly it’s not shameful to be paid any amount of money. If a player is getting more then what’s on his contract then that is cheating!!
Stewart
Jones
Greenhough
Redpath
Mcharg
Purtin Smith
J.McKenzie
K.McKenzie
Mills
Kelp
Anderson
Harris
Perkins
Wong
Quick
All other players at Deer Park are on $500 each minimum. Can someone do the sums for me??

Can we all move on from this DP crap already?

I'd rather hear about new players, pre-season tracking and how clubs are going apart from Deer Park.

There was some discussion on Hoppers and Sunshine, what about Werribee, Spotty and Altona? How have they recruited/how are numbers at pre-season looking?

I agree time to move on from Deer Park conversations!
I will though add that a very good friend of mine has categorically stated that neither Harris nor Anderson would be on $1000 a game - this is a very good source and they also tell me that neither were on anywhere near that at Pascoe Vale last year.
Take from that what you will....

Sorry I will add that if half those players listed were on $1500 a game (8x$1500 = $12k) and half were on $1000 a game (7x$1000 = $7k) and the remaining 7 were on $500 a game (7x$500 = $3.5k) then it totals $22.5k per week and $405k per 18 games! I find this unlikely though!!

Unfortunately, this conversation will not move on until the whole issue comes to a conclusion.

I don't see it happening for a while though, especially if AFLV conclude that there has been no wrongdoing because the result of that would be supporters of the other clubs continuing to fuel innuendo.

Remember how long the Essendon drug saga went because there wasn't conclusive proof ...

If the WRFL doesnt stand for something, it definitely falls for everything.....

Lets be honest, they allowed Sanctuary Lakes to partake in a finals series that they qualified for by being over the points cap last year in Div3.

The level of importance is the same, its only the relevance that is different.

I will though add that a very good friend of mine has categorically stated that neither Harris nor Anderson would be on $1000 a game - this is a very good source and they also tell me that neither were on anywhere near that at Pascoe Vale last year.

Neither are playing now

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great post Mic.. Well said..
There are still some good people out there playing for the right reasons..

Deer Park have plans in place to replace Bullen first chance they get.....

Anderson & Harris $800 a game plus sign ons. Luke Livingston knocked back a $10K sign on to make a comeback.

& those that think the investigation is done, wrong.

Couple big ins Brewer (CS), Brew (SW) though say mainly Werribee VFL.

Sorry I will add that if half those players listed were on $1500 a game (8x$1500 = $12k) and half were on $1000 a game (7x$1000 = $7k) and the remaining 7 were on $500 a game (7x$500 = $3.5k) then it totals $22.5k per week and $405k per 18 games! I find this unlikely though!!
Wrong they are paying over 440k it’s cheating throw the book and ATO at them scum

Ok we all know deer park are over cap tho its been done to death! Clearances side , sunshine are gona struggle , spotty altona and wezza seem to be doing okay . Lunardi has retired at Vikings tho with Kennedy returning with a few others be interesting if they can push deer park

Ok we all know deer park are over cap tho its been done to death! Clearances side , sunshine are gona struggle , spotty altona and wezza seem to be doing okay . Lunardi has retired at Vikings tho with Kennedy returning with a few others be interesting if they can push deer park

What is the deal with Kennedy? 1 year there, 1 year elsewhere. Have they just gone and thrown huge money at him?

Thanks for insight into Altona too.

Why aren’t they playing Grass?
Ok ladies and gents , let’s see who’s in the know on here . Now Grassroots you’ve been posting all sorts of contradictions, you’ve given us the scoop on the fact Anderson and Harris have now balked at signing with Deer Park. Now tell us why ? Jerry Gee if you are out there you can help him out if he hesitates. While you are at it tell us why Kelm hasn’t put pen to paper yet . Let’s start talking getting into some specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back