Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually blown away by the CS departures.

Thought they were a pretty well run club with a great culture... Guess not. Or maybe money/senior opportunity talks.
There’s no doubt carro will be fine, elite young guns that were juniors and love the club. campisi , tessari , bond could do some damage this year.
jackson, gill, tarr, lambley, markoski, cocko and hoxhalli. all class that still has to come threw. Remember Caroline springs have one of if not the best junior programs...

There’s no doubt carro will be fine, elite young guns that were juniors and love the club. campisi , tessari , bond could do some damage this year.
jackson, gill, tarr, lambley, markoski, cocko and hoxhalli. all class that still has to come threw. Remember Caroline springs have one of if not the best junior programs...
Surely you’re taking the piss? Deer park best junior program in Australia?

Hickman and jase will be losses but both their egos won't be missed. The other three are reserves and won't be missed either. Certain reason not football related why a couple of those are forced out.
Couple of points
1 /Every club has players,coaches,commitee people with egos it's how you handle them .
2 /Saying 3 players are ressie won't be missed didn't 2 play in senior premiership you don't treat premiership players like that. Also every club needs ressie players they are normally heart and soul of clubs
3/ Forced out sounds if close to salary cap or they wanted a pay rise anyway if that's how carro operate good luck

Is it 1st April ?
The world has officially gone mad today 1st Bunnings with onions now this Einstein

Best junior programs? Won a div 2 under 17s and apparently best young junior program didn’t Jase and lake run it and make them become a program? Now they are pushed out. Embarrassing. Those kids played twos this year. Need a core senior group to get them going.carra a rabble. I used to think they’d be next best thing. Take a leaf out of deer park, Altona etc

Good luck in div 2 carra.

Who’s picked up who so far?

Caro Springs are just lucky they're in an area full of young kids playing footy.

No young kids left in Deer Park/St. Albans/Sunshine so they should count their blessings.

Caro Springs are just lucky they're in an area full of young kids playing footy.

No young kids left in Deer Park/St. Albans/Sunshine so they should count their blessings.
That’s ridiculous thing to say? Carro new suburb and only been in the league for so many years ? Who’s problem is that ...

My usual source was very cagey, but did let slip a couple of bits of Altona info.

Chasing an EDFL mid from Avondale (I think, I was only half listening) who has some connection with a recent signing and also something about a prety high profile (WRFL-wise) assistant coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My usual source was very cagey, but did let slip a couple of bits of Altona info.

Chasing an EDFL mid from Avondale (I think, I was only half listening) who has some connection with a recent signing and also something about a prety high profile (WRFL-wise) assistant coach.
Altona have been quiet so far but can say both Tanner boys have gone for money to Taylor’s Lakes & Lunardi has retired.

Been watching this play out over the last couple of days... what’s the fascination with Caro??? Let’s be honest if not for Albion they would be div 2...
They talk of gun young talent ???
Where?? because the under 25 crop was terribile some of these blokes couldn’t get a kick in other div 1 reserve teams yet are playing seniors at the next powerhouse??
As for holland as long is there is a mirror in the change rooms and a brown paper bag with cash in it he couldn’t give a damn about the clubs culture or future...

Looking at the clearances deer park won’t field a 2’s team??!
Isn’t the rule if no 2’s then seniors can’t play??
Hopefully some of the mercenary dogs have to double up

So, reading between the lines, Cravino and Rose are good Mates. All reports that Cravino was pretty happy with Saadi when he coached at AH, and he is ex-WRFL, am I close?

Not even going to guess on the coach.

So, reading between the lines, Cravino and Rose are good Mates. All reports that Cravino was pretty happy with Saadi when he coached at AH, and he is ex-WRFL, am I close?

Not even going to guess on the coach.

Sounds about right. I was being honest when I said my mate was being cagey but your theory does make some sense.

The assistant I was referring to must have fallen through I think as I haven't heard a single thing since.

Sounds about right. I was being honest when I said my mate was being cagey but your theory does make some sense.

The assistant I was referring to must have fallen through I think as I haven't heard a single thing since.
Cravino is staying at AH. Also the heat is about to be turned up on Deer Park!! Appears they’ve upset the wrong club with their over the top $ offers and subsequent salary cap cheating.Several former players are ready to spill the beans!!! This was inevitable !! 6 may become 4.

Cravino is staying at AH. Also the heat is about to be turned up on Deer Park!! Appears they’ve upset the wrong club with their over the top $ offers and subsequent salary cap cheating.Several former players are ready to spill the beans!!! This was inevitable !! 6 may become 4.

I had heard that re: Deer Park.

Cravino was a longshot, but I think there was another target also, so it will be interesting.

I see Koroit in the Hampden FL after winning 5 premierships in a row have had their points allocation dropped by 3 by their governing body and that is for a club not blatantly cheating the salary cap - unlike Deer Park whose arrogance and complete contempt for the WRFL competition and fellow clubs is staggering. Why have the WRFL Executive and fellow competing clubs been so accepting of this ongoing deception and allowed themselves to be victims - NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP and stop this continuing !!!!

I see Koroit in the Hampden FL after winning 5 premierships in a row have had their points allocation dropped by 3 by their governing body and that is for a club not blatantly cheating the salary cap - unlike Deer Park whose arrogance and complete contempt for the WRFL competition and fellow clubs is staggering. Why have the WRFL Executive and fellow competing clubs been so accepting of this ongoing deception and allowed themselves to be victims - NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP and stop this continuing !!!!
well said sir,at least 9 clubs agree with you,proberbly a lot more,only the dp fans with there blinkers on dont agree.

It’s a real shame because there are some great people at DP who have done an outstanding job with the money provided to them.

Yes they were lucky that sponsor jumped o when he did but they have built from that and used the money very well.

But some of the utter arrogance from some “fans” in here is beyond disgusting. Carrying on like they are actually part of the reason the club won anything and belittling other clubs and the people who work hard to run them who do that on next to no money. I guess riding your brothers coat tails makes some feel superior I guess.

When a club like Spotty admit they can’t compete you know there is a massive issue. Let’s hope DP equal out to everyone else and the league can restore some parity at some stage.

It’s a real shame because there are some great people at DP who have done an outstanding job with the money provided to them.

Yes they were lucky that sponsor jumped o when he did but they have built from that and used the money very well.

But some of the utter arrogance from some “fans” in here is beyond disgusting. Carrying on like they are actually part of the reason the club won anything and belittling other clubs and the people who work hard to run them who do that on next to no money. I guess riding your brothers coat tails makes some feel superior I guess.

When a club like Spotty admit they can’t compete you know there is a massive issue. Let’s hope DP equal out to everyone else and the league can restore some parity at some stage.

Does it count as ‘using the money very well’ if that money has been used to pay over the salary cap?

Yeah they’re lucky to have the $$$ available, but if they’re above the cap they’re cheats, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back