Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate at Darley said they speaking to Bower through Scotland connection, said he was on around 30k last season :0

Sorry barfly been busy recruiting players you keep looking in rear view mirror with reverse beeper on while lions have just put gear stick into overdrive .
I hear East Keilor offered Stewart 60k with 15 upfront. Agreed and then met with Deer Park who matched it and now has to pay money back.
Well done DP for managing the salary cap. Bravo

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hear East Keilor offered Stewart 60k with 15 upfront. Agreed and then met with Deer Park who matched it and now has to pay money back.
Well done DP for managing the salary cap. Bravo

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

East Keilor play B Grade footy so question if they had that sort of coin. But who knows I guess.. Think he was on 40k at DP from all reports.

Harris 37 next year
Anderson 40 next year

Thought you were referring to those 2 players. Bit of extra cash for them so why not. I’m sure Contessa at Sunshine would have tried to get Harro on board but he said he was finishing up. So I guess why not take the $$ and in that side you won’t have to do all the hard work but go along for the ride, and most tempting would be to finish your career winning a premiership with your best mate. Something they want to do.. Most of us know how do you refuse that offer..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest announcement that Deer Park have recruited Jack Redpath, Shane Biggs, Daniel Harris, Craig Anderson and previously the contracted Damien Cavka from Keillor is the ultimate " UP YOURS " to WRFL President Meredith Angwin and her Executive, CEO Matthew Duck and Footy Manager Adam Sparrow - Deer Park are making an inept and pathetic administration look even more stupid by upping the ante with their total disregard for the salary cap. AFL Vic also are being made to look so amateurish in their scrutiny of this continued rorting of the competition. If I was a senior coach in the WRFL, what incentive is there for Kretiuk, Eames, Ghazi, Gilham, Contessa, Holland, Moreland etc to continue in their roles when one club is openly cheating - for too long opposition clubs have known about the cheating but haven't had the balls to stand up and fight - Deer Park have played the good guys by supporting fellow clubs by purchasing a table at their functions etc. If rival clubs continue to not stand up and fight they deserve to be trampled on and made to look like gullible fools.
It is now time for the rival clubs to stand together and demand action from the WRFL Executive and AFL Vic - if they don't, they deserve to be seen as irrelevant and pathetic.

The latest announcement that Deer Park have recruited Jack Redpath, Shane Biggs, Daniel Harris, Craig Anderson and previously the contracted Damien Cavka from Keillor is the ultimate " UP YOURS " to WRFL President Meredith Angwin and her Executive, CEO Matthew Duck and Footy Manager Adam Sparrow - Deer Park are making an inept and pathetic administration look even more stupid by upping the ante with their total disregard for the salary cap. AFL Vic also are being made to look so amateurish in their scrutiny of this continued rorting of the competition. If I was a senior coach in the WRFL, what incentive is there for Kretiuk, Eames, Ghazi, Gilham, Contessa, Holland, Moreland etc to continue in their roles when one club is openly cheating - for too long opposition clubs have known about the cheating but haven't had the balls to stand up and fight - Deer Park have played the good guys by supporting fellow clubs by purchasing a table at their functions etc. If rival clubs continue to not stand up and fight they deserve to be trampled on and made to look like gullible fools.
It is now time for the rival clubs to stand together and demand action from the WRFL Executive and AFL Vic - if they don't, they deserve to be seen as irrelevant and pathetic.
a

Great post - Hit the nail on the head!!
Will be a fiery presidents meeting with the WRFL tonight. The other clubs have had enough of Allison & McGoldrick cheating. Time to stand up now OR Deer Park can have the cup again!!

Great post - Hit the nail on the head!!
Will be a fiery presidents meeting with the WRFL tonight. The other clubs have had enough of Allison & McGoldrick cheating. Time to stand up now OR Deer Park can have the cup again!!

total wins 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
Deer Park 91 14 16 14 13 18 16
Altona 61 15 9 9 8 7 13
Hoppers 67 13 13 13 12 8 8
Spotswood 76 13 15 9 11 14 14
Sunshine 54 9 13 5 7 6 14
Werriee 55 12 10 9 11 13 VAFA

Other than 2014 they have been beaten in the home and away season.

I am one for NO salary cap I believe in the points system, there are rules in place that the WRFL can play but dont have the balls to do it.
Have Deer Park on less PPA.

Cant believe werribee (2013 played in the VAFA) have won more games over a 6 year period than Sunshine.

I believe clubs have been audited.

And rumor has it one club could not provide the book regarding total player payment.

I believe clubs have been audited.

And rumor has it one club could not provide the book regarding total player payment.
Deer Park have been found to be over the salary cap this season
Mark Bullen player 7 games this year & qualified for finals.
50% of his coaching money should of been part of their total spend.

Deer Park have been found to be over the salary cap this season
Mark Bullen player 7 games this year & qualified for finals.
50% of his coaching money should of been part of their total spend.
The 7 games were in the reserves so why would his coaching money be included in a senior salary cap?

The 7 games were in the reserves so why would his coaching money be included in a senior salary cap?

It's Total Salary Cap, no matter what grade so therefore any player paid reserves should be declared as part of Total Player Payments of the $205K.

When auditing clubs this needs to be factored as this is one way of list retention whilst keeping depth. Deer Park pay 2's players, so hopefully this is reviewed & captured for all officials (coaches included).

Don't forget kelm and mills :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back