Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyOldMan_NC

Monday's Expert
Feb 1, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
giphy.gif

I'm just thinking with all these dollar amounts and players names being bandied about, how long is it going to take for the tax office to get interested?????

10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow insane stuff. Realistically clubs need to do as suggested and just forfeit against them if they are blatantly cheating. I don’t know much coming from the NFNL but some of the players surely their is something fishy.

Honestly embarrassed for anyone who signs a fake contract knowing their cheating. May as well enter the special olympics pretending to be handy capped because your flags have about as much meaning.

Where does the money come from??

Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I give you some names playing for $1000+
Patty rose,Jackson viola,ash brown,panayi,lake,mellington,Jenkins,Finca,obrien ,Boyd,langlands a couple would certainly be top 5 in league

Jenkins, Boyd and Langlands would all be playing for unders. No way any of them are on $1k a game.

Time to relax

Team Captain
May 8, 2009
Sunshine
AFL Club
Carlton
Finco & O'Brien no chance....

St Albans - I'm not surprised to be honest, but I'd doubt any other clubs would be following this practice.

I've also heard that certain supporters @ Deer Park have requested senior committee provide further incite into all these allegations....

Bully Man

All Australian
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you done your research you will have seen that he has signed at St. Albans not deer park. Now who’s stupid
What are you on about ? I’m not referring to one player and where anyone signed !! You basically admitted that all Div 1 clubs falsify the contracts submitted to the league . Now I’ll make this as clear as possible for you to comprehend, Your cheating club officials and players WILL be caught and punished accordingly. The arrogance you have shown on here hasn’t gone unnoticed. Your D Day is coming and I for one whilst having no allegiance to any WRFL club very much look forward to it . Australians really do hate CHEATS .

Oct 24, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
What are you on about ? I’m not referring to one player and where anyone signed !! You basically admitted that all Div 1 clubs falsify the contracts submitted to the league . Now I’ll make this as clear as possible for you to comprehend, Your cheating club officials and players WILL be caught and punished accordingly. The arrogance you have shown on here hasn’t gone unnoticed. Your D Day is coming and I for one whilst having no allegiance to any WRFL club very much look forward to it . Australians really do hate CHEATS .
Haha Thanks for making that clear. Once you have finished doing what you got to do constable bully man come across the road and have a beer after taking down the giant. Just like the parana task force done to the Carlton crew. It’s going to be a real struggle and years of rebuilding for us to pay our 10k fine. By the way your Viking burgers are tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back