Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Thanks for making that clear. Once you have finished doing what you got to do constable bully man come across the road and have a beer after taking down the giant. Just like the parana task force done to the Carlton crew. It’s going to be a real struggle and years of rebuilding for us to pay our 10k fine. By the way your Viking burgers are tasty.
Why would you be fined 10k ?

Jerry currently out trying to get Cavka’s 20k sign on back . Appeal dismissed!!!
Looks like Cavka won’t be playing football in 2019.
Wow! Surely people don't think a young footballer sitting out for a year is a good thing. If it was any other club besides Deer Park this would've never happened. Regardless if he'd signed a two year deal, if a kid wants to play football elsewhere then by all means wish him well and leave the door open for him to return. Hypothetically if he decides not to go back and play for the club and sits out for a year what does the club achieve by doing this?

Haha Thanks for making that clear. Once you have finished doing what you got to do constable bully man come across the road and have a beer after taking down the giant. Just like the parana task force done to the Carlton crew. It’s going to be a real struggle and years of rebuilding for us to pay our 10k fine. By the way your Viking burgers are tasty.

I can not believe the arrogance of this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Surely people don't think a young footballer sitting out for a year is a good thing. If it was any other club besides Deer Park this would've never happened. Regardless if he'd signed a two year deal, if a kid wants to play football elsewhere then by all means wish him well and leave the door open for him to return. Hypothetically if he decides not to go back and play for the club and sits out for a year what does the club achieve by doing this?
So your happy for players to sign 2 year contracts but when they want to leave after 1 year because some club has offered them a big sign on then the club should let them go!!
its time players are held accountable. Why would you except a sign on from another club when you have a very good contract in place. Well done to Keilor.

Of course it wouldn’t have happened. The lure of their money was too great for a young bloke to ignore. If Cavka wants to play football next season he will . Just not at Deer Park !!!!

Welcome back coach plenty dramas at your mob can you update us
Last training session for boys tonight all invited down BBQ and beer and see all new recruits in action
thanks for welcoming me back after my forced leave,which is my mob as im confident i havent shown my colours yet.

My initial thoughts on the salary caps in local footy was that it wouldn't work and the rubbish, arguments, rumours and accusations being thrown around, together with the lack of oversight and enforcement from AFL Vic the WRFL and other local leagues is damaging the local game.

The only thing that could work is the points system but it needs to be simplified and resources provided to make determinations on individual players and to provide conciliation where necessary. Determine all player points pre-season or before a player can play for a new club.

Otherwise give up with this nonsense.

My initial thoughts on the salary caps in local footy was that it wouldn't work and the rubbish, arguments, rumours and accusations being thrown around, together with the lack of oversight and enforcement from AFL Vic the WRFL and other local leagues is damaging the local game.

The only thing that could work is the points system but it needs to be simplified and resources provided to make determinations on individual players and to provide conciliation where necessary. Determine all player points pre-season or before a player can play for a new club.

Otherwise give up with this nonsense.
People carrying on that there is no enforcement by AFLV or the WRFL....

There is clearly an investigation happening as we speak. WRFL can’t just come out and penalize Deer Park on the back of bigfooty nuffies spreading rumors.

Maybe can hold off kicking the boots in until after the findings and subsequent actions?

There is clearly an investigation happening as we speak. WRFL can’t just come out and penalize Deer Park on the back of bigfooty nuffies spreading rumors.

Maybe can hold off kicking the boots in until after the findings and subsequent actions?
You sound like you believe they are playing by the rules of the salary cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a chance they’re within the salary cap. But no organization in their right mind would penalize them before an investigation has been conducted
Now I know you think I’m a nuffie but I had an inkling they could have been a dollar or two over the cap before the 2017 season . I know I shouldn’t listen to rumours but I did find it interesting when informed that a certain representative from this Football Club , I think he’s referred to as “the money man” called a then Avondale Heights full forward and offered him $1k per game and as a small sweetener in the sum of 27k to be paid in a brown paper bag . Now I know this amount has been dwarfed in comparison to what’s gone down recently in order to keep the ruckman/Forward from leaving . Sorry for being a rumour monger but I can’t help it . Now hurry up officials , do your job and end this farcical situation.

Been told from a very reliable source that one ex player has opened up about a clubs proceedings, will remain anonymous to protect family/career etc. 50k fine and reduced points for the team next season, under 40 is what I heard. Didn’t mention a team but I would assume it’s DP.

If DP are being investigated and get the all clear can you imagine the uproar from the other club's also i wonder what the fine would be to the clubs from the WRFL if clubs choose to forfeit their games against DP.

Well said Keith deer park are not only club investigators are interested in , unfortunately for all you coppers out there league office is now close till late January. I'm off to put Christmas tree up hopefully Santa can drop off some deer park club vouchers to spend over Christmas period:D

Been told from a very reliable source that one ex player has opened up about a clubs proceedings, will remain anonymous to protect family/career etc. 50k fine and reduced points for the team next season, under 40 is what I heard. Didn’t mention a team but I would assume it’s DP.
The only reliable sauce is white crow

Well said Keith deer park are not only club investigators are interested in , unfortunately for all you coppers out there league office is now close till late January. I'm off to put Christmas tree up hopefully Santa can drop off some deer park club vouchers to spend over Christmas period:D
Don’t worry about the WRFL Jerry they have been closed for nearly 3 years. Bunch of little boys & girls.
Now Jerry they tell me the investigator from AFL VIC is a retired detective & has had plenty of holidays in the past.
Is there any truth to what I’m hearing??
He has already started interviewing Deer Park players. Your in the inner sanctum.

If DP are being investigated and get the all clear can you imagine the uproar from the other club's also i wonder what the fine would be to the clubs from the WRFL if clubs choose to forfeit their games against DP.
$100 fine for forfeiting a game. Alot cheaper than the brown paper sign on fees DP would have paid.
The DP players will have to have a kick to kick with each other every week.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t worry about the WRFL Jerry they have been closed for nearly 3 years. Bunch of little boys & girls.
Now Jerry they tell me the investigator from AFL VIC is a retired detective & has had plenty of holidays in the past.
He has already started interviewing Deer Park players. Your in the inner sanctum.
What penalty to you think would be reasonable for DP to get?

Inner Sanctum? He listens in on big brother’s antics . You are on the money Harry !! I hope Chris listens to his voice messages. I’d hate to see him retired prematurely. I hear the bloke who’s flown the nest came across like a nervous schoolboy, and was “ stuck for words”. When you think of it “Fraudsters” need to cover ALL bases and close ALL the gaps . I can happily report they haven’t. Stay tuned !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back