Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bulls**t regarding the info from your source. Regardless of it being a senior player and his old man, the club won't be charged so why feel obligated to fork out?
Correct

Yes.. 3 goals up with 5 mins to go and the coach took the best 4 players off, lost by 3 points.

Don't know how prevalent it is now, but a while back certain clubs did this as far down as U14s and U13s. Tank games until the end of the grading period and then sweep all before them to pick up a cheap flag. Not fair on any of the kids either giving or receiving the weekly flogging but I suppose some coaches and parents got their rocks off over it.

Yeh missing a few at the lions. But we won’t pull excuses but as Altona found out last year flags aren’t won in July
Problem is lions at max points Saturday had to play guys in twos ain’t going to be able to play any more in finals where ALTONA had space and would fit Norton and Mundy in and still be under. Can Gtee you in finals points will be checked once team lists put in.

Come on Jerry, spill the beans. You know you want to.

Whats albion story will the attract a coach for them and re build in div 2 next year . What type coach required an untried ? playing ? do need go down for couple years and build up again ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless he’s causing the club to implode, why let him go?
They’re playing good footy and are a chance to play finals.
Because Philo he is a deadset nutter
Unless he’s causing the club to implode, why let him go?
They’re playing good footy and are a chance to play finals.
have you seen him in action? The president and committee don’t like the way he acts on game day especially towards officials, it’s disgraceful and don’t be surprised if there’s another incident before seasons out.

Don't know how prevalent it is now, but a while back certain clubs did this as far down as U14s and U13s. Tank games until the end of the grading period and then sweep all before them to pick up a cheap flag. Not fair on any of the kids either giving or receiving the weekly flogging but I suppose some coaches and parents got their rocks off over it.

That was the St Albans and Deer Park special back in the day in juniors.

Cheers.
As for the spend, 110K is 95K under the cap so it's obvious that the footy manager isn't trying to hide a breach with that number.
He could easily say 150K and no one would bat an eyelid. So why state such a low spend when there's SFA to gain from it?

Prior to the salary cap their AGM fianancials reflected 40K on player payments.
Players are extremely thankful to the “Woodsman”

Change of Subject....

Thoughts on Team of the Decade?

B: Ryan (HC), Post (A), K.Mckenzie (DP)
HB: O'Keefe (ALB/SW), Barling (DP) Endres (HC)
M: Robbins (A) Langlands (SW), Miles (A/HC)
HF: Jenkins (STA), Boyd (SW), A. Panayi (W)
F: Bloomfield (ALB/DP), Perkins (DP/PC), Cloke (SW)
Fol: Stewart (DP), McHarg (DP), Kennedy (A)
Ext Bench: Rose (A) Purton-Smith (DP), Dean (W) Julier (PC) Finco (ALB) Mead (HC)

Am I missing anyone? Don't Agree? Change my mind

Change of Subject....

Thoughts on Team of the Decade?

B: Ryan (HC), Post (A), K.Mckenzie (DP)
HB: O'Keefe (ALB/SW), Barling (DP) Endres (HC)
M: Robbins (A) Langlands (SW), Miles (A/HC)
HF: Jenkins (STA), Boyd (SW), A. Panayi (W)
F: Bloomfield (ALB/DP), Perkins (DP/PC), Cloke (SW)
Fol: Stewart (DP), McHarg (DP), Kennedy (A)
Ext Bench: Rose (A) Purton-Smith (DP), Dean (W) Julier (PC) Finco (ALB) Mead (HC)

Am I missing anyone? Don't Agree? Change my mind
For me Rose and Endres as good as they were last year can’t get in over 1 years worth of work plus I don’t think I ever saw Enders play in the backline

Tough Job

B: Robbins Halloran Dean
HB: D.Jacobs Barling S.Smith
C: Endres Langlands Kennedy
HF: McHarg Boyd Byrnes
F: Panayi Perkins Cloke
R: Stewart, Hahn, O'Keefe
Int: Jenkins, Julier, Douglas, Butina, Purton-Smith, Rose

Unlucky; Fevola, Finco, Skipper, J.Kennedy, Post, S.Wiggins, Ryan, Viola, Ferrari, R.King, Molivas

Mead, Miles & McKenzie I'd debate even in the discusion TBH...

Tough Job

Unlucky; Fevola, Finco, Skipper, J.Kennedy, Post, S.Wiggins, Ryan, Viola, Ferrari, R.King, Molivas

Showing your bias there aren’t you ? Fevola unlucky ? On what basis ?

Whats albion story will the attract a coach for them and re build in div 2 next year . What type coach required an untried ? playing ? do need go down for couple years and build up again ?
Maybe Get one of the mercenaries that fleeced the joint back to help out 😂

Tough Job

Big call on McKenzie not being in the discussion considering he’s been in the team of the year majority of years he’s been at deer park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back