Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem the majority want the book thrown at Deer Park to the extent that they lose all games and end up on the bottom of the ladder then relegated or at least miss this years finals
At the same time a lot think that Deer Park will end up with just a slap on the wrist and told not to do that again you naughty boys
If the latter occurs is anyone going to or able to do anything about it
The opposing clubs or at the minimum the 2 on top of the ladder knows they are paying overs with under the table payments but what can they do
Appeal the result
Refuse to play them
Call a league meeting to please explain

Is it just me, but, although DP won well, they have been given a loss according to the ladder. What's going on with that? - scratch that. Had another look. Just hasnt been updated.

Haha cowardly you know where to find me poke the bear look out poked big red look out defenders
Hey “Jerry” I still haven’t seen you comment on the fraud charges you blokes are up for in here or your long rant on Facebook, is there a reason for it or are you just as big of a coward actually more of a coward that you won’t grow a pair and actually admit you’re nothing more than a cheat

Hey “Jerry” I still haven’t seen you comment on the fraud charges you blokes are up for in here or your long rant on Facebook, is there a reason for it or are you just as big of a coward actually more of a coward that you won’t grow a pair and actually admit you’re nothing more than a cheat
Surely a screenshot of said rant is going around...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 5 are all going to win this week, cant see the ladder changing. First week of finals will be a cracker, DP v's SP and HP v's WD. Any of the top 3 look really close come GF day

Top 5 are all going to win this week, cant see the ladder changing. First week of finals will be a cracker, DP v's SP and HP v's WD. Any of the top 3 look really close come GF day
Not if DP have an early holiday from tomorrow onward.. wouldn’t a Hoppers vs St Albans elimination be cracker ? Talk about a family friendly Sunday

As soon as someone on the inside starts talking about it, it ain’t inside knowledge anymore.
Hoppers president tells investigators what they offered Redpath but then he knocked back that offer as deer park doubled it so everyone now knows what Redpath is earning including the investigator

Hoppers president tells investigators what they offered Redpath but then he knocked back that offer as deer park doubled it so everyone now knows what Redpath is earning including the investigator
It is common knowledge that St Albans offered him $40,000 but missed out.

The traffic to get to training from his house to hoppers crossing is bad so that’s why he joined deer park. Or so I heard...

Edit: No joke I actually heard this off someone lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back