Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norton and Mundey both dropped from Williamstown for today’s game so you would think if they win they won’t get back in barring injuries, so Altona will have them next week

Norton and Mundey both dropped from Williamstown for today’s game so you would think if they win they won’t get back in barring injuries, so Altona will have them next week

Nah. VFL grand final on the Sunday, WRFL grand final on the Saturday. They’ll hold over some players as emergencies.

Next week is about ALTONA being able to win against 🤑🤑🤑🤑 if Deer Park win no one surprised was expected and not many will care
Go As

Next week is about ALTONA being able to win against 🤑🤑🤑🤑 if Deer Park win no one surprised was expected and not many will care
Go As
I am actually convinced you are a deer park supporter... ( if deer park win no one would be surprised ) you have been saying for weeks they are no hope against Altona. So it would be a surprise!

I am actually convinced you are a deer park supporter... ( if deer park win no one would be surprised ) you have been saying for weeks they are no hope against Altona. So it would be a surprise!
Point is there spending big and should win but I reckon Altona by 23

Make the finals, show pretty good form, get into the GF and lose? Running your mouth matters more especially when 7 in a row is on the line.
I like it PB but he hasn't been muzzled for the last 6. Maybe the tension has got to em?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re kidding right Deer Park all tall they need a good day like yesterday or they have no chance
Absolutely kidding ya self the big blokes at deer park maybe outside Kelm are fine in the wet but people keep writing them off and I think it’s a very gutsy move

What happened 10 days ago. It was wet that day too. I thought Altona won.
Altona has beaten them three times and on each occasion different conditions and different grounds.

Well he isn’t here and I didn’t see him having a crack at the Spotty players at the breaks so yes, he’s keeping his powder dry.
Jerry was occupied this weekend. He was busy coaching another team in a GF in a different league.

He’s available
Van Reit back for last game ever I’m
Sure will be interesting and have players looking over their shoulder
Cooper back
Jones back
Purton smith back
Ismail back

Can the great saade break his duck being red hot favourites and carrying the hopes of his club and all the WRFL to beat the wounded champ

Cooper back
Jones back
Purton smith back
Ismail back

Can the great saade break his duck being red hot favourites and carrying the hopes of his club and all the WRFL to beat the wounded champ
You've been listening to BT and Brucey too much.
If Van Riet wants to throw a few, Umps on and off the ground will be interested onlookers. DP don't want him off the ground for 15 minutes at any stage of the game.
As for the rest, who do you drop to bring them in?

Cooper back
Jones back
Purton smith back
Ismail back

So take out the blokes that got you there for under done blokes coming back from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back