Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion going on in the EDFL Premier thread about St Albans moving to EDFL D1 next season. Any truth to these rumours?

It's amazing what the result of one game of football can do to a club.

All season people preached how good a club Altona is and now look at them.
Sounds like when s**t hit fan the same leopards haven't changed there spots and taken responsibility,take easy way out and blame coach obviously no mirrors at Altona would have thought with pretty boys in Robbins,mc Donald and co they would have abundance in them

Sounds like when s**t hit fan the same leopards haven't changed there spots and taken responsibility,take easy way out and blame coach obviously no mirrors at Altona would have thought with pretty boys in Robbins,mc Donald and co they would have abundance in them
Combination of that but also President being too close to the players and giving them too much say

Discussion going on in the EDFL Premier thread about St Albans moving to EDFL D1 next season. Any truth to these rumours?
I mentioned that in an earlier comment burner... apparently had a meeting today and had to submit by the close of business on Monday. Still along way to go before it gets approved though as WRFL will challenge them.

Combination of that but also President being too close to the players and giving them too much say

You seem to know the inner workings of this club or are you another of Ghazi’s Puppets? Unless you are him......? If not, are you are a disgruntled Committee member that simply won’t stand up?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You seem to know the inner workings of this club or are you another of Ghazi’s Puppets? Unless you are him......? If not, are you are a disgruntled Committee member that simply won’t stand up?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Am neither doesn’t take anyone with half a brain to see what happened otherwise please tell me why you sack a coach that’s finished top two years running only to have weather and poor player performance in a last quarter cost him?

I mentioned that in an earlier comment burner... apparently had a meeting today and had to submit by the close of business on Monday. Still along way to go before it gets approved though as WRFL will challenge them.

What’s the motivation behind this? St Albans has been a proud division 1 club for as long as I can remember. They seemed to have improved this year.

Am neither doesn’t take anyone with half a brain to see what happened otherwise please tell me why you sack a coach that’s finished top two years running only to have weather and poor player performance in a last quarter cost him?

What about his own part in 2 failed campaigns? Or did he coach brilliantly in both?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So spending 400k next year have you no shame by the way love how everyone is talking about your 7 premierships 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If I was you I wouldn't be making gags around Deer Park's 7 premierships, I'd be more concerned about all the negative talk surrounding Altona and the mass exodus starting to take place. Now lets see how loyal players from both clubs are. My money pardon the pun is on Deer Park.

If I was you I wouldn't be making gags around Deer Park's 7 premierships, I'd be more concerned about all the negative talk surrounding Altona and the mass exodus starting to take place. Now lets see how loyal players from both clubs are. My money pardon the pun is on Deer Park.

Mass exodus???

Altona has retained the players they wanted to.

Rumour on here is just that.

Shouldn't use loyalty when comparing Altona and DP because the two clubs are poles apart in terms of the issues they have.
If there was a loss of $ affecting DP, then go for it.

I thought money man GA might be bored and looking for his next adventure but obviously not. Bullen was looking at other coaching options I believe but the temptation must have been to much! 😉😉💰💰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back