Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But I thought the rumours were that they were both 'let go' to be replaced by disgruntled 2's players.....oh well, at least you can still hang it on the President for being 'too close' to the playing group.....
I am in no way affiliated with Altona FC but the "Mass Exodus" was never going to be true. Great club, great depth, terrible colors.

But I thought the rumours were that they were both 'let go' to be replaced by disgruntled 2's players.....oh well, at least you can still hang it on the President for being 'too close' to the playing group.....
Well how do you get your disgruntled twos players a gig now and still yet to replace your best forward and defender.

Well how do you get your disgruntled twos players a gig now and still yet to replace your best forward and defender.

Best forward and best defender?

Posty just re-signed and on 2019 output, Rose was 3rd forward I thought.

All it means is Altona has freed up considerable funds to recruit

Best forward and best defender?

Posty just re-signed and on 2019 output, Rose was 3rd forward I thought.

All it means is Altona has freed up considerable funds to recruit
Magnabosco was best defender and Rose took 2 defenders every week to free up anyone else. Once again you don’t say how the disgruntled twos blokes get a gig and why they sacked sadee then

Magnabosco was best defender and Rose took 2 defenders every week to free up anyone else. Once again you don’t say how the disgruntled twos blokes get a gig and why they sacked sadee then

Post is the best defender at Altona, if not the comp and Rose was rarely double-teamed. Magnabosco was the outlet, but not the best defender.

There aren't disgruntled 2's players. That is hearsay spread by people without proof. If anything, Saade moving on will result in players returning.

Saade wasn't sacked.

Post is the best defender at Altona, if not the comp and Rose was rarely double-teamed. Magnabosco was the outlet, but not the best defender.

There aren't disgruntled 2's players. That is hearsay spread by people without proof. If anything, Saade moving on will result in players returning.

Saade wasn't sacked.
Magnabosco will win the best and fairest by a mile. If Saade wasn’t sacked then why was he asked to reapply for his job then. The players you’d get back aren’t any good the only ones that left went too lower divisions or Point Cook because they simply weren’t good enough. If you think the younger guys in the twos are disgruntled without playing you’re delusional.

Magnabosco will win the best and fairest by a mile. If Saade wasn’t sacked then why was he asked to reapply for his job then. The players you’d get back aren’t any good the only ones that left went too lower divisions or Point Cook because they simply weren’t good enough. If you think the younger guys in the twos are disgruntled without playing you’re delusional.

He might win the B&F. Doesn't make him the best defender.

I didn't say the guys coming back were guns, was just pointing out they are returning and if anything will add depth via way of competition for spots.

I'm far from delusional champ. Delusional would be reading rumours on an internet forum, taking them as gospel and then arguing them as fact.

Altona is bound by its constitution to advertise its coaching positions annually.

Last edited:
**COACHING ANNOUNCEMENT**

The Altona Football Club is excited to announce the appointment of our Senior Men’s Coach for season 2020, welcome to Corey McCall. 💜💛

Corey comes to the club with a fresh approach towards football and club culture. Corey has moved to us from a Senior Assistant role at reigning Premier West Preston Lakeside FC (Div 1 Northern Football League)and has previously been involved as an Academy Coach of the North Melbourne Next Generation Academy Victoria.

Corey is highly motivated and very excited to get to know all involved at our club as we embark on our Season 2020 Campaign.

Together with Corey we welcome his wife Rachel and sons Carter and Archie to the Viking Family! 💜💛

#OnwardToGlory #AltonaFCest1918

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Ghazi has been appointed as Senior Assistant for Williamstown VFL in 2020.
Sam Butler set to be announced as St Albans coach in the upcoming days

The race is on to sign new players
Heard a rumour over the weekend that Stalbans are chasing 2 ex AFL players no names were told but they are finding it hard to fit them into the salary cap so a few brown bags are being offered
This isn’t a very well thought out, made up story but it’s good that you’re trying to get the conversation started 👍
Well StAlbans has announced their first one yesterday now only one to go if they can get him over the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back