Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Leo!!! You got one right 7 hours after gatherthepack announced it... you are on fire my friend... when are you going comment about the “mas exodus” of Altona losing all their players?
Still no Spitiri Jawad Pakis Nortons Abou-Zeid Johnson Killey and Rose, Goetz and Magnabosco already gone would wait till all of them have resigned before getting too worried about taking the Mickey out of people

Still no Spitiri Jawad Pakis Nortons Abou-Zeid Johnson Killey and Rose, Goetz and Magnabosco already gone would wait till all of them have resigned before getting too worried about taking the Mickey out of people

You just can't seem to differentiate between fact and fiction can you.

They will sign, and the losses will be adequately covered. But you go ahead and keep believing the rubbish you are being fed.

And thats why you where a dud coach im not darren you goose look out side the square dickhead

lol ok I made finals more years than I missed so call me whatever you want 😘

Have another puff you will be fine

ps the word you are searching for is were not where Einstein

lol ok I made finals more years than I missed so call me whatever you want 😘

Have another puff you will be fine

ps the word you are searching for is were not where Einstein
He'll still be trying to work out the difference in 8 hours 🤯

Any major signings/recruits? Has to be a better discussion than what's being thrown around right now.

Sunshine looking to bounce back? Haven't heard anything from them. St Albans unusually quiet on the recruiting front. Deer Park will be looking to add to their already quality team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any major signings/recruits? Has to be a better discussion than what's being thrown around right now.

Sunshine looking to bounce back? Haven't heard anything from them. St Albans unusually quiet on the recruiting front. Deer Park will be looking to add to their already quality team.
Deer Park will have something in the works, Sunshine will be dependant on how much money they have, St Albans will have a bit of a clear out you’d think, Hoppers would be looking for another Mid or 2, Werribee couple of bigger bodies, Altona will all depend on if anyone from their new coaches old div 3 team is any good and Bench Spotty or Werribee

Deer Park will have something in the works, Sunshine will be dependant on how much money they have, St Albans will have a bit of a clear out you’d think, Hoppers would be looking for another Mid or 2, Werribee couple of bigger bodies, Altona will all depend on if anyone from their new coaches old div 3 team is any good and Bench Spotty or Werribee

Bossman!?!?! I thought Magnabosco was a shoe in to win Altona's B&F?

Where'd you get your Altona recruit info from? Listening to Friday night at the pub again?

Roughly 0% accuracy from what I can see champ....

Bossman!?!?! I thought Magnabosco was a shoe in to win Altona's B&F?

Where'd you get your Altona recruit info from? Listening to Friday night at the pub again?

Roughly 0% accuracy from what I can see champ....
Magnabosco was by far the best player this year and was robbed, also aren’t Altona down 20k from last year where is the money coming from?

Magnabosco was by far the best player this year and was robbed, also aren’t Altona down 20k from last year where is the money coming from?
Geez you’re clutching at everything to try and bring Altona down aren’t you?! Keep fighting a lost cause. Why do you care where the money is coming from as long as the players are getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back