Western Region FL - Divy 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Hoppers FB page they have recruited two more. Jack Dorgan is a gun and Hayden Walters who I believe is on Willys VFL list

Dorgan is rated as one of the best kicks in the VFL. He will add another 30+ goals to Payne’s tally of 61 with that type of delivery.

Is also a home grown 1 pointer.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

To quote Denis pagan "stop pissing on our back and tell us it's raining"
But what Deer Park has done is it that bad, is it any different to the ammos and their way of getting around points and payments. All Deer Park have been is a retirement fund for blokes with s**t for brains that can't get a job through the ammos.

Their flags are no different to rings Kevin Durant won at golden state, he won them yes, but took the easy option

Hahaha that’s funny if you believe that then your smoking the bong

To quote Denis pagan "stop pissing on our back and tell us it's raining"
But what Deer Park has done is it that bad, is it any different to the ammos and their way of getting around points and payments. All Deer Park have been is a retirement fund for blokes with s**t for brains that can't get a job through the ammos.

Their flags are no different to rings Kevin Durant won at golden state, he won them yes, but took the easy option
Yep See son don’t smoke weed this is what you write

Yes Dave,
Yet again year after year you make yourself look like the biggest TOOL,
No one gives a F!CK about your pathetic rambling of money parks cheating.
Pack a double hay stacker and suck that bad boy down u Blonk!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Dave,
Yet again year after year you make yourself look like the biggest TOOL,
No one gives a F!CK about your pathetic rambling of money parks cheating.
Pack a double hay stacker and suck that bad boy down u Blonk!
Funny there are the same that agree and post similar to me not much is said ........TIME IS UP for you just realise champ it’s a forum to discuss issues and speak your mind perhaps you should get off the site if you can’t handle other people’s views.As you seem to take this to heart trust me yours and others have no bearing on my points and belief as we all have a VIEW .....

Funny there are the same that agree and post similar to me not much is said ........TIME IS UP for you just realise champ it’s a forum to discuss issues and speak your mind perhaps you should get off the site if you can’t handle other people’s views.As you seem to take this to heart trust me yours and others have no bearing on my points and belief as we all have a VIEW .....

No one has as much hate towards any one club as the Tripe you write non stop,

It’s a forum and I enjoy all the Banter.
Altona should of won the flag and then u wouldnt be so Sour.
Get a grip on life and enjoy it, let your pony tail down and let’s hope Altona or Spotty can get up this year.

I hope you can post something positive one day, you might actually get a good nights sleep 😴 💤

No one has as much hate towards any one club as the Tripe you write non stop,

It’s a forum and I enjoy all the Banter.
Altona should of won the flag and then u wouldnt be so Sour.
Get a grip on life and enjoy it, let your pony tail down and let’s hope Altona or Spotty can get up this year.

I hope you can post something positive one day, you might actually get a good nights sleep 😴 💤
I sleep well every night mate gtee that 😎

Thanks David, it must take you great pleasure in watching all the deer Park juniors come through the ranks and play in senior flags🙄🙄🙄

I was using the Kevin Durant (perhaps Google him) example of deer Park, yes you have won flags but does anyone actually rate what they have achieved.

Succesful football clubs are based on having a core of junior players come through to the seniors and winning flags such as Kerang, Kyabram, Maffra, Rochester, leongatha. Etc.
Yet no club you have been involved does this and you wonder why you are not lauded on here for your behind the scenes work with clubs, you are a real drinks his own bathwater type of operator

Thanks David, it must take you great pleasure in watching all the deer Park juniors come through the ranks and play in senior flags🙄🙄🙄

I was using the Kevin Durant (perhaps Google him) example of deer Park, yes you have won flags but does anyone actually rate what they have achieved.

Succesful football clubs are based on having a core of junior players come through to the seniors and winning flags such as Kerang, Kyabram, Maffra, Rochester, leongatha. Etc.
Yet no club you have been involved does this and you wonder why you are not lauded on here for your behind the scenes work with clubs, you are a real drinks his own bathwater type of operator

Pretty sure you have the wrong person mate

DP have admitted they are in trouble fielding senior sides. What other club goes out promoting free fees and training tops to senior players?

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow, this must be of a real concern to the club and the league, particularly there longtime true supporters (longer than 7 years) all those flags and it seems its build on quick sand. All that money they seem to have had and they didn't bother investing in a junior program/ sustainable model. I understand they are in difficult area, but with effort they could have had a few junior teams.

You get the feeling the walls will come tumbling down very quickly when they arent successful /loose there sponsors

My apologies Dave as a casual reader of this thread I was of the belief you were a DP man, it appears you probably think along the same lines in regards to them as I do, maybe I should be smoking something🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

QUOTE="Mattdougie, post: 64363920, member: 144435"]
Pretty sure you have the wrong person mate
[/QUOTE]

Point cook seem to have brought in some decent talent. How much improvement can we expect to see from them?

Some great gets by Altona in the off season.

Shows the advantage of having juniors program which allows the club to go out and recruit quality and build depth. Unlike some other clubs in the WRFL which will struggle to field their best sides each week due to player points.

I would think Altona will go into the season as favourites for the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back