Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

great win by Albion & Sunshine this weekend, who would've thought we'd be able to say Deer Park, Werrible Districts & Spotty get beat on same day!!! Wowee

Last edited:
Raginardon said:
I would hate to agree with you, out of fear of accusations, but you are correct.

So Albion weren't playing deer Park?
Yes they did, and Albion won quite easily.
Albions Nth Bendigo recruits dominated Lions midfield. Great effort[/QUOTE]
Albions nth bendigo recruits? One of them was an albion junior and has returned to the club

Great result for the young cats, relentless pressure all day and answered every one of deer parks challenges.
deer park lots of injuries not at full strength and a few really stupid free kicks given away.
albion next week at werribee is another tough challenge and be a better indication of where they stand

Great result for the young cats, relentless pressure all day and answered every one of deer parks challenges.
deer park lots of injuries not at full strength and a few really stupid free kicks given away.
albion next week at werribee is another tough challenge and be a better indication of where they stand

Odds on favorites.

After yesterday's results wonder if chappy is dusting off the boots?

Wonder what exuses Goldy will come up with this time to get a player off a kicking report?

What happened here???
All I will add is most times the club ARE aware of players behaviour yet they allow them to play. Then if something occurs they play the card we don't condone this behaviour. Well the club, coaches etc are accountable. Footy should be played the right way..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Deer Park play Spotty on the weekend. Was it just me or did they look uninterested, and not as hungry as previous years? Despite their key signings (and to be fair, a few injuries) they don't look quite as dominant as the last couple of years?

Watched Deer Park play Spotty on the weekend. Was it just me or did they look uninterested, and not as hungry as previous years? Despite their key signings (and to be fair, a few injuries) they don't look quite as dominant as the last couple of years?

Moneybags tells me Jackson Barling back at deer park with Heath Ayres
With injuries plus these two to come back they will be hard to beat at business end

Moneybags tells me Jackson Barling back at deer park with Heath Ayres
With injuries plus these two to come back they will be hard to beat at business end

Definitely hard to beat at the business end, but keep in mind they were right on the limit for the player points on the weekend 50/50. Surely they won't be able to fit everyone in...

Definitely hard to beat at the business end, but keep in mind they were right on the limit for the player points on the weekend 50/50. Surely they won't be able to fit everyone in...

I noted that , he in his usual arrogant way said both are confirmed one point
Barling is as close to best back man I have ever seen. Tough cookie

I noted that , he in his usual arrogant way said both are confirmed one point
Barling is as close to best back man I have ever seen. Tough cookie

Heath Ayres one of the best footballers I've seen in the last 10 years but his probably past his best surely. He had everything you could want in a local footballer. Inspirational leader. Best leader I've seen..

Jacko is a unit. Goes hard but his also on his last legs surely.

I would be surprised if they played again but who knows I guess. It's possible..

Heath Ayres one of the best footballers I've seen in the last 10 years but his probably past his best surely. He had everything you could want in a local footballer. Inspirational leader. Best leader I've seen..

Jacko is a unit. Goes hard but his also on his last legs surely.

I would be surprised if they played again but who knows I guess. It's possible..

Both great players, but surely DP would have too many players north of 30 yo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back