Gangs Western Suburbs Car Thieves Running Riot

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
There has been 4 car theft incidents in the Shire of Melton this last week alone. All of them were burglary, breaking their way into the home and traumatising or injuring occupants who were home at the time to give up their car keys or phones, including assaulting the woman at home alone in Hillside and the male owner in Rockbank. There were a number of traumatised children in some of these houses too.

There has been reports of 1 at Hillside, 1 in Melton South, 1 in Rockbank on Sunday morning which Ch7 reported on and another in Brookfield which happened overnight that SEN just got wind of.

I'm not sure if all of these are linked to each other but it seems 2 or 3 may be, particularly the two that happened on the weekend as there were at least 5, 6 or 7 men of African appearance who were the accused at the Rockbank and Brookfield thefts.

As someone who lives in the community I'm outraged this s**t is happening and I wonder if my friends, family, someone I know or even myself will be these thugs next victim. I'm going to be sleeping with my cricket bat in my room currently.

Is this an APEX Melton Branch or something?

*Will edit OP with articles as I find them

Hillside
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...story/c832166b2fab994d933fece5578ec15d?espv=1

Melton South
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...story/f252037a7959d424d089b883f9f82c1a?espv=1

Rockbank
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/d031fada1b796c580340a81ce8452138

Brookfield
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/7552648d53dd59e7349fb721f21d3ca1

Last edited:
I do wonder if this was linked to the Hillside burglary and this is just all retaliation?

No details have been said on the appearance of the men arrested for the Hillside attack, other than the car was found in Melton, but it seems suspicious.

The last 3 thefts to happen seem to be all linked, or the same gang/narrative.

There has been 4 car theft incidents in the Shire of Melton this last week alone. All of them were burglary, breaking their way into the home and traumatising or injuring occupants who were home at the time to give up their car keys or phones, including assaulting the woman at home alone in Hillside and the male owner in Rockbank. There were a number of traumatised children in some of these houses too.

There has been reports of 1 at Hillside, 1 in Melton South, 1 in Rockbank on Sunday morning which Ch7 reported on and another in Brookfield which happened overnight that SEN just got wind of.

I'm not sure if all of these are linked to each other but it seems 2 or 3 may be, particularly the two that happened on the weekend as there were at least 5, 6 or 7 men of African appearance who were the accused at the Rockbank and Brookfield thefts.

As someone who lives in the community I'm outraged this s**t is happening and I wonder if my friends, family, someone I know or even myself will be these thugs next victim. I'm going to be sleeping with my cricket bat in my room currently.

*Will edit OP with articles as I find them

Hillside
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...story/c832166b2fab994d933fece5578ec15d?espv=1

Melton South
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...story/f252037a7959d424d089b883f9f82c1a?espv=1

Rockbank
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/d031fada1b796c580340a81ce8452138

Brookfield
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/7552648d53dd59e7349fb721f21d3ca1
yeah, we can only hope the cops can put an end to these aggravated burglaries, if they continue there will be escalation, your cricket bat under the bed will become a shotgun on the top shelf, the thieves will respond in kind and a little later we arrive in the USA.

yeah, we can only hope the cops can put an end to these aggravated burglaries, if they continue there will be escalation, your cricket bat under the bed will become a shotgun on the top shelf, the thieves will respond in kind and a little later we arrive in the USA.
They seem to have quietened down the last 3-4 nights

A kid was arrested from the Rockbank raid, maybe he talked, dunno.

I get your point, but the justice system is all about helping the youth with diversion programs or extremely light sentences. Magistrates see their chances of rehabilitation higher because they're young. It's therefore not all about the cops doing their job. Cops gather their evidence, submit a brief of evidence and get charges listed at court for criminals to face up to a magistrates. After that it's out of police hands.

ves in the community I'm outraged this s**t is happening and I wonder if my friends, family, someone I know or even myself will be these thugs next victim. I'm going to be sleeping with my cricket bat in my room currently.

Cars were getting stolen before black kids decided to do it.

If only you lived in the area and put two and two together....

These kids need direct intervention and direction from the community in order to fit in with the culture that is accepted, not just run amok doing what they want frightening local residents

If only you lived in the area and put two and two together....

These kids need direct intervention and direction from the community in order to fit in with the culture that is accepted, not just run amok doing what they want frightening local residents

2 + 2 = going down to a store & spending 400 bucks on a basic camera surveillance set up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't try and defend these "kids".

They aren't "kids" they are violent criminals.
First offence, lock them up, cancel their passports/visas, then send them back on the first plane out of Tullamarine.
I'm happy to pay....

We don't want them, we don't need them, they add nothing positive to our country.
They don't want to work, have no respect, form gangs and are just gutless pieces of s**t.

Those "kids" that smashed up the jewellery shop in Elsternwick got 18 month bonds, whilst the victims got a life sentence.

First offence, lock them up, cancel their passports/visas, then send them back on the first plane out of Tullamarine.
I'm happy to pay....

We don't want them, we don't need them, they add nothing positive to our country.
They don't want to work, have no respect, form gangs and are just gutless pieces of s**t.

Those "kids" that smashed up the jewellery shop in Elsternwick got 18 month bonds, whilst the victims got a life sentence.

There appears to be a lot of stereotypes in your post.

Are you referring to Sudanese and Somalian refugees?

2 + 2 = going down to a store & spending 400 bucks on a basic camera surveillance set up.
2 of these attacks had street surveillance from a neighbours house

The Rockbank one where the home owner was assaulted and the Brookfield one which happened this week where half of them were caught in the act.

Why they would go after someones house during the day on a public holiday just shows the IQ of these kids.

They regularly wag high school and hang out in big numbers at the local shopping centre all day.

They need direction to fit in with the community otherwise their heads are easily turned by their large numbers of mates or cousins or whatever and it turns into stupid peer pressure rituals like these.

There appears to be a lot of stereotypes in your post.

Are you referring to Sudanese and Somalian refugees?
No stereotypes. Don't care which countries they are from. And don't use the refugee word to get sympathy. They've had there chance, been accepted and didn't take it, now they can f*** off and bash people in there own countries.

No stereotypes. Don't care which countries they are from. And don't use the refugee word to get sympathy. They've had there chance, been accepted and didn't take it, now they can f*** off and bash people in there own countries.

Okay, you are referring to foreign born naturals that commit crime.

I will now respond.

In criminal parlance they are kids. No self respecting seasoned crim bothers with nicking cars.

Last time I checked pinching cars wasn't a violent crime. You present as a person that takes tabloid bullshit as gospel, so I assume you are referring to the very few carjackings.

First offence, lock them up, cancel their passports/visas, then send them back on the first plane out of Tullamarine. I'm happy to pay....

Why bother with the cost of locking them up when you can just deport them?

However, what if they are Australian citizens?

This is an arguable point, but I would likely raise the same points about you.

They don't want to work, have no respect,

I'd like to see you find some data to back this up.

form gangs

We all form "gangs". Even good Rotarians like yourself.

and are just gutless pieces of s**t.

This is an interesting and common misconception. It's hardly "gutless" to decide to live by your own code of ethics, particularly when they don't coincide with the ruling powers.

Was there a jewel encrusted Holden Monaro in the shop?

What is this "life sentence" that the victims have got?

Last edited:
2 of these attacks had street surveillance from a neighbours house

The Rockbank one where the home owner was assaulted and the Brookfield one which happened this week where half of them were caught in the act.

Why they would go after someones house during the day on a public holiday just shows the IQ of these kids.

They regularly wag high school and hang out in big numbers at the local shopping centre all day.

They need direction to fit in with the community otherwise their heads are easily turned by their large numbers of mates or cousins or whatever and it turns into stupid peer pressure rituals like these.

Agree mate, it is a big issue. The Melton area has had this problem for years as it is an isolated area, with plenty of young families choosing the cheaper housing afforded in the area, and bugger all in the way of decent youth infrastructure.

However, putting them in the nick at this point would simply be turning a mouse in to Godzilla.

I know if I find them in my yard I won't be calling the police, but they will wish I had (if you catch my drift).

Agree mate, it is a big issue. The Melton area has had this problem for years as it is an isolated area, with plenty of young families choosing the cheaper housing afforded in the area, and bugger all in the way of decent youth infrastructure.
Yes, correct and I'd imagine Werribee/Hoppers could have similar issues with integration strategies also.

A lot of these families live in new estates too, so imo these kids running amok stealing cars are potentially stealing them from their own neighbours.

I have nothing against immigrants or refugees, 3 of my grandparents were immigrants (1 from England, 2 from Italy). As long as they abide by the law, respect the countries and communities values and are grateful to be living here then I in turn respect them and value what they do. A lot of these kids actually go to the gym and stuff too, so I'd much rather them workout and hang out there rather than walk the streets at night vandalising/stealing etc.

Look at the large Vietnamese community who immigrated here after the Vietnam War and set up camp in places such as St Albans, Footscray, Sunshine etc, they are great members of the community and provide many trades and services to those areas. A lot are bakers, butchers, fishmongers, fruit and veg/fresh produce people, greengrocers, hairdressers etc. I love going to the Footscray Market every now and then, buying their produce and support them, nothing better than going to a Vietnamese bakery, their bread making skills are awesome, a lot of their doughs are sweet and their pastry making skills are equally as good. Love having a good chicken roll with chili, coriander and Vietnamese mint in it from them. When I used to live in St Albans I went to Big Sams occasionally and used to get haircuts from them.

You go to places like the Coburg market also and the Italians, Greeks, Eastern Europeans, Lebanese, Turks etc all sell their produce there, I enjoy going there also, plus I'm of half Italian origin anyway and my Mum grew up around there so I feel I fit in.

So yeah, the local government needs to intervene and set up strategies to fit them in with the community or help them find work/a niche for them.
However, putting them in the nick at this point would simply be turning a mouse in to Godzilla.

I know if I find them in my yard I won't be calling the police, but they will wish I had (if you catch my drift).
Yeah, I understand

You'd be the one who runs and hides whilst dialling 000.

Okay, you are referring to foreign born naturals that commit crime.

I will now respond.

In criminal parlance they are kids. No self respecting seasoned crim bothers with nicking cars.

Last time I checked pinching cars wasn't a violent crime. You present as a person that takes tabloid bullshit as gospel, so I assume you are referring to the very few carjackings.

Why bother with the cost of locking them up when you can just deport them?

However, what if they are Australian citizens?

This is an arguable point, but I would likely raise the same points about you.

I'd like to see you find some data to back this up.

We all form "gangs". Even good Rotarians like yourself.

This is an interesting and common misconception. It's hardly "gutless" to decide to live by your own code of ethics, particularly when they don't coincide with the ruling powers.

Was there a jewel encrusted Holden Monaro in the shop?

What is this "life sentence" that the victims have got?
Did you fail debating at High School? Or are you just in denial?

Your arguments, and all you do is argue, make no sense.
Give us some reasons to back up the fact that you condone violence, home invasion, carjacking, armed robbery........

You'd be the one who runs and hides whilst dialling 000.

If only.

Did you fail debating at High School?

Yep. I was too busy nicking cars.

Or are you just in denial?

On the contrary, you are completely incapable of engaging in my level of reality.

Your arguments, and all you do is argue, make no sense.

Apologies. I am currently at work building an Andrew Bolt translation generator.

Give us some reasons to back up the fact that you condone violence, home invasion, carjacking, armed robbery........

I condone violence as a means of necessary self defence and I don't condone any of the other matters.

However, I must applaud your skills in cultivated outrage when you manage to include "violence, home invasion, carjacking, armed robbery" in a thread about car theft.

Yep, knew I was right.
Denial it is.......

That's OK, a lot of people go into denial, and resort to personal attacks when they know they're wrong.

However you keep up your pro violence stance, if that's what works for you. Adios.......

Yep, knew I was right.
Denial it is.......

That's OK, a lot of people go into denial, and resort to personal attacks when they know they're wrong.

However you keep up your pro violence stance, if that's what works for you. Adios.......

No probs.

Here, have today's top up on me.:thumbsu:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back