Game Day Western Walker Optus Rangers Debut (GC @ Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us by Plenty
With a bloke by the name of Western on debut it cant be any different
excited to to see Walker as well
Go boys

I think we may drop this one, really hard to predict we are mising important players but still have our great midfield.
We know how to play oputs well obviously and its hard for teams to play there
but the suns can match us in the middle.
also they are a high pressure team that relies on tackling, coming off a bye , i bet they've absolutely locked this in to give their 100%.
They probably treating this like a final
i think their intensity will get over the line
suns by 12.

Gee whiz you know things are bad when Gold coast are favourites for an away game in perth.

Not much we can do about it.

Just got to find a way to win today and then have a well earned rest

Will be tough for us to win, but funnier things have happened.
Hopefully AP gets thru unscathed.
If there are further injuries, I would suggest forfeit the rest of the season!!
Us by 2 points in a thriller....Lobb to kick a monster 65 metre torp after the siren to snatch the win :)

I don’t feel too bad about this game. Crowd needs to get behind the team like it did against Sydney though, get those young kids jazzed up

I think we may drop this one, really hard to predict we are mising important players but still have our great midfield.
We know how to play oputs well obviously and its hard for teams to play there
but the suns can match us in the middle.
also they are a high pressure team that relies on tackling, coming off a bye , i bet they've absolutely locked this in to give their 100%.
They probably treating this like a final
i think their intensity will get over the line
suns by 12.
I see the conversion therapy roadshow is working well. Welcome aboard brother. I was once like you and shown the true way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we have a couple of guys out but *, we have no excuses to lose this game. Gold Coast are a game behind us sure.....but it's ******* Gold Coast, you know you're in s**t street when that mob is not only beating you but flogging you like so many on here predict. If they win they aren't gonna flog us, they aren't a good enough team to do that.

I know we have a couple of guys out but fu**, we have no excuses to lose this game. Gold Coast are a game behind us sure.....but it's ******* Gold Coast, you know you're in sh*t street when that mob is not only beating you but flogging you like so many on here predict. If they win they aren't gonna flog us, they aren't a good enough team to do that.

lol

I know we have a couple of guys out but fu**, we have no excuses to lose this game. Gold Coast are a game behind us sure.....but it's ******* Gold Coast, you know you're in sh*t street when that mob is not only beating you but flogging you like so many on here predict. If they win they aren't gonna flog us, they aren't a good enough team to do that.
My only slight concern is fatigue. Swans looked **** last night and at no point did they pull their finger out. Hawks are worse than GC too. Both off a bye.

As long as we are up for it and able we'll be right.

Saul good - Fyfe, Cox, logue and Wilson all out injured/suspended while they get back Bowes and Rowell replacing omissions, coming off a big win before the bye.

Freo by -19

last week against the dogs wet hard conditions really physicially tough game i wonder hwow wil we bunce back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back