Official Team Thread Western Woodpeckers 2015/16 - #GetWood

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to thank everybody for the opportunity given to me by the Woodpeckers but if there is a chance to revive the KCM I think I'd like to help those guys out as that is where I came from.

It has been wonderful guys. I feel bad I wasn't able to maintain my form through the season.

I'd like to thank everybody for the opportunity given to me by the Woodpeckers but if there is a chance to revive the KCM I think I'd like to help those guys out as that is where I came from.

It has been wonderful guys. I feel bad I wasn't able to maintain my form through the season.
:cry:

All the best mate.

Well and truly in, mate. Fair to say I've #GotWood.

How are we going for numbers?
We had 11 relatively active players. Then lost 2, then gained you.

If my maths is correct that's 10 active-ish players with a couple of inactives to round out the 11 if need be.

So to answer your question, pretty good.

When do the Tests start?

Who else have we lost apart from Juggalo?
As soon as we can figure out how to run the Tests, on what days and whether an OD or T20 tournament will run along side. The Test fixture has been completed.

Also, before we can start, all captains need to submit their squads into the squad submission thread.

Not sure if you are tagging me in relation to the first question SoS posed. I answered it as best as I could anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a sarcastic way of telling me I'm forgetting something?? o_O
I wouldn't imagine so.

As I was typing it I was thinking of my plans for Sunday:thumbsu:

It's best not to plan around me.
I'm likely to get called into work at the last minute anyway :(

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back