Toast Westpac Centre open with free tours over the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

As part of the Open House Melbourne weekend, there will be free tours of the Westpac Centre.

Opening hours:

Sat: 12pm to 4pm
Sun: 11:30am to 4pm

Tours will run every 30 mins with 20 people per tour

It'll include gymnasium, Memorabillia displays, and the Olympic Park oval.

As part of the Open House Melbourne weekend, there will be free tours of the Westpac Centre.

Opening hours:

nice one! Thanks for the post :thumbsu:

Opening hours:

Anyone know what the parking is like?

Anyone know what the parking is like?

You can park in the tennis centre across the road, but they do charge a bit (up to $15 on gamedays).

Only other option is to try and park on the other side of the yarra and walk over to the WC.

Pity it's only for groups of 20, going to the VFL game and the seniors tomorrow and this would have been a nice "time filler" in between, but I reckon it will be too busy to get in one of the tour groups by 3.15 or so.

You can park in the tennis centre across the road, but they do charge a bit (up to $15 on gamedays).

Only other option is to try and park on the other side of the yarra and walk over to the WC.

Pity it's only for groups of 20, going to the VFL game and the seniors tomorrow and this would have been a nice "time filler" in between, but I reckon it will be too busy to get in one of the tour groups by 3.15 or so.

This is the cheapest option Alexandra Ave. Pop a coin in the meter & cross the bridge over the Yarra.
Weekend parking easy (except match day....need to arrive early).

Thank you, just deciding if I can fit in Tour and VFL game so need the car. Hoping to take grand-kids if they are over their colds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back