Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys looking good, and now start to add a few more tries to a solid defence. Brooks and Benji look to be going really well; do you need Josh Reynolds? That said, I'm not over-impressed by your dummy-half, but presumably Reynolds wasn't bought to play at 9?

BTW, just on Ellery Hanley, his son, playing for Wigan U16's, scored three tries and seven goals at the weekend. I think the club are keeping a close eye on him!

That said, I'm not over-impressed by your dummy-half, but presumably Reynolds wasn't bought to play at 9?

Liddle is going to be an excellent number 9.

Reynolds was bought in to play the 6 but nobody could have predicted Benji would have started the season as well as he has. Reynolds needs to just bide his time.

You guys looking good, and now start to add a few more tries to a solid defence. Brooks and Benji look to be going really well; do you need Josh Reynolds? That said, I'm not over-impressed by your dummy-half, but presumably Reynolds wasn't bought to play at 9?

Reynolds was bought in to play the 6 but nobody could have predicted Benji would have started the season as well as he has. Reynolds needs to just bide his time.

Liddle was the reason Farah got punted by JT. We look so much better in attack when he is on the field. If he could get his tank to close to 70 mins, we'd be set.

Surprised that Godinet came back in this week. Thought the may go with the option of moving ET to dummy half when Liddle needs a rest.

Reynolds has got a fracture of his scapula (shoulder) from the Manly game so he will be out for 3 or 4 weeks. More time for Benji to continue his great form.

I guess I've never had a lot of time for Reynolds. He's always busy, but he lacks class. He's not fit to lace Benji's drinks, really, IMO.

I suppose Liddle may improve, but he doesn't look all that to me. Is Cook injured? He is very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another reason for a dislike button.

Still going to the Cats game tonight?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No mate. Week from hell has been capped off nicely with a car accident writing off my wheels. Could've been worse. Could've been my Mustang that is on order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back