Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are signs that say yes but then there are others like the 1st half against the Storm last week where we look ridiculously and hilariously incompetent.

If I were to put money on whether we finish in the 8 or not, I would put it on not. We'll probably end up around 10-14.

There are signs that say yes but then there are others like the 1st half against the Storm last week where we look ridiculously and hilariously incompetent.

If I were to put money on whether we finish in the 8 or not, I would put it on not. We'll probably end up around 10-14.

Thinking the same. There is to much talent in this club but no guidance from the coaching staff or management and board. Its as if the Tiges have been earmarked as the club from Sydney to be killed off.

As if the fans haven't gone through enough.

I watched the Panthers/Tigers game yesterday, and if ever a game showed that the NRL can still produce exciting attacking footy, there it was! It was more like a 'good' SL game than a typical NRL encounter. Personally I'd take the odd defeat any time to see Brooks and Tedesco do their stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back