Teams Wests Tigers

...and then one week before the season starts we release our a young prop from the NYC grand final winning team to Souths.
Hope you know what you're doing JT in releasing Nathan Brown.

Great night in the end.
Perfect weather. Always enjoy going to Robina when we win.
Congrats to the boys to take time to mingle with the fans after the siren.
Even someone my age gets a thrill out of shaking Robbie Farah and Aaron Woods after the game.

Moses can get off with an early plea. I'm quite surprised but pleased.

Wests Tigers five-eighth Mitchell Moses has been charged with a Grade 2 Careless High Tackle from the Club's Round 1 match against the Gold Coast Titans.

Moses was charged following a high tackle against William Zillman in the 68th minute.

With an early plea, Moses will be free to play in Round 2 against the St. George-Illawarra Dragons. If the charge is fought and Moses is found guilty, he will miss one week.

The Club has until 12:00pm Tuesday to enter a plea and has not entered one yet.

Martin Taupau was also placed on report during the match but has not been charged and is free to play in the Club's first home game of the year on Monday, March 16.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/03/09/judiciary_report_nrl.html

Stupid mistakes and running out of gas cost us in the end. A perfectly fine try for Tedesco disallowed for obstruction because of the slightest of touches didn't help matters. Brooks should never be allowed to go for field goals again.

Throughout juniors, I've always thought that Moses was the better exponent of the drop goal.
Don't know when it changed to Brookso_Oo_O:drunk:

Poor performance but that last 10 minutes was great. There is no team in the NRL I hate more than Para so today was fantastic.
You sound like meltiger. Lol

Here's hoping Woodsy, Teddy and Siro come through healthy this weekend.
And the rest of them please.
There's a total of 14 senior and junior tigers playing this weekend.

Back