Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Benji is back this week.

And does that please you guys? He's not starting anyway, is he? I didn't think he was playing badly at all before he was dropped/sidelined. Reynolds offers plenty of energy, but for me he's the epitome of a 'park player'. He'll never have the class of Benji, but that doesn't mean he might not be the better option.

And does that please you guys? He's not starting anyway, is he? I didn't think he was playing badly at all before he was dropped/sidelined. Reynolds offers plenty of energy, but for me he's the epitome of a 'park player'. He'll never have the class of Benji, but that doesn't mean he might not be the better option.

It pleases me. We have lost a bit of an edge in attack since Benji has been out- particularly inside the 20. Brooks hasn't stood up like he should be and Reynolds is better in defence than attack.

That is why Benji should be playing. We looked absolutely clueless until he came on. Mbye showed great leadership continually coming out of the line and costing us on the tries. Every one of their tries were scored in that corner yet nobody looked like they wanted to change anything. We could have won but piss poor errors cost us again. Also not being able to buy a penalty in the first half didn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is why Benji should be playing. We looked absolutely clueless until he came on. Mbye showed great leadership continually coming out of the line and costing us on the tries. Every one of their tries were scored in that corner yet nobody looked like they wanted to change anything. We could have won but piss poor errors cost us again. Also not being able to buy a penalty in the first half didn't help.
Or a tackle restart. We only had 2 all night I think.

I think there wasn't one for either side until about the 37th minute or something. It was strange that there seemed to be a few ruck infringements and the ref was just letting it go whereas in previous weeks they have been restarts.

Certainly looked a better side with Marshall on the pitch. very little threat in attack until then. Felt a bit sorry for the lad on debut, with an Origin winger running at him. I think he had a right to expect a bit more support on his inside. But, if you keep making the same errors, you get the same results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back