Teams Wests Tigers

Part of me hopes we lose because this team doesn't deserve to play finals. The other part of me knows we are a better side than them and we should really be burying them. Plus, my sister's boyfriend is a Bulldogs supporter and I don't want to be hearing from him if we lose.

Part of me hopes we lose because this team doesn't deserve to play finals. The other part of me knows we are a better side than them and we should really be burying them. Plus, my sister's boyfriend is a Bulldogs supporter and I don't want to be hearing from him if we lose.
Part of me wants us to lose so the ponies are on the bottom of the ladder.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
How far we have sunk.
I had genuine hopes for finals this year and thought I’d finally make it to Leichardt .... massive 2020 fails on each front.
We are woeful

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
James Tamou signed for 2 years.
Pity I think he’s past his prime now and we need a ton more help to be competitive next year.

James Tamou signed for 2 years.
Pity I think he’s past his prime now and we need a ton more help to be competitive next year.
It’s probably the best front rower we’ve signed in the last 10 years.(Maybe even more)

I’m not sure whether I should be be more encouraged or we have basically just been flat out bad in the front row in that time then 🙃

A little bit of both I reckon. The last genuinely good (albeit far from a world beater) front rower we had was Galloway. I couldn't tell you the last time we had a great front row.

A little bit of both I reckon. The last genuinely good (albeit far from a world beater) front rower we had was Galloway. I couldn't tell you the last time we had a great front row.
05 GF was Laffranchi and Skandalis with Gibbs and Payten off the bench. Not really scary, but at least serviceable.

I'm sick of saying the same thing at the end of every season. We need someone that can kick. If Douiehi could kick, we win that. I ******* hate losing to them and that campaigner that took out Benji getting the winning try just made it even worse.

It is a shame to see Benji go out like that and I reckon we win if he is on the field.

Also, how in the actual * did Doueihi get a week and Matterson got nothing? Calling what Douehi did a shoulder charge is ridiculous in the first place, but then to give that a worse punishment than a completely unnecessary crusher is bullshit.

Bit disappointed in Eisenhuth and Clark leaving, but realistically there’s not a lot of future stars that have left. (Grant is different).

Back