Teams Wests Tigers

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I wouldn't describe them as my 'second' side or anything but if there is one team who is just eminently watchable in rugby league at the moment it is the Tigers, their ability warrants so much better in terms of results. I hope they can get their act together

would like to see some more bulk in the forward pack. Have always thought we were too small in the pack and that we got pushed around by others

would like to see some more bulk in the forward pack. Have always thought we were too small in the pack and that we got pushed around by others

Has been the way for years. Teams with big packs just wear us down and slaughter us.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
i actually liked the attitude of the pack this year. There were a few games where they went out there visibly to try and cause some damage and unsettle their opposition. They just need one real draft horse I think that will make his 170-180m a game and be their go-to guy

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
I’d just like to see the best players that come through see a reason to stay.
Losing the likes of Tedesco ect elsewhere sets us back year upon year.

I’d just like to see the best players that come through see a reason to stay.
Losing the likes of Tedesco ect elsewhere sets us back year upon year.
Teddy never really wanted to stay at the tigers. It was only Farah that stopped him going to the raiders on the previous contract. Once Moses left, Farah was driven out of the club and woods went to the dogs, he was never staying

Yeah I just wish we had the money AND culture to want them to stay.
we offered more $$$ than what the chooks did. It was ALL culture that he left

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
What I would like to see from the Tigers is an investment in just maybe 2 players who are simply there for no other reason than they are tough and work hard through anything.

The reason teams like Melbourne and the Roosters succeed is because they are willing to find roles for players like Jake Friend or Dallas Johnson who bring no flash whatsoever, no hype, just a willingness to make 55 tackles, miss no more than 1-2, and get down and dirty. That is all that is holding them back.

That is a shame. I thought he had a pretty decent season
from what I can work out, we only offered him a one year extension on his contract and the titans offered 2 years.

Current contracts
1605507605777.png

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
The Titans have a smart coach and are on the up. They seem to be doing a hell of a lot of recruiting, how are they staying under the SC?

BTW is nobody interested in Benji, then? I cherished hopes at one point he might come here, but somehow we have managed to retain both Jackson Hastings and Bevan French, and signed Jai Field to boot, so he's hardly needed now.

Back