Teams Wests Tigers

If anyone missed it.

I don’t care how many players penriff were missing, that was sweet.

loved the cheering at the end.
“Cleary is a w***er!”

They should have gone for:

"Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
You all * one another,
The Cleary family."

I love how the commentators and pundits after the game were trying to justify it not being a penalty try. I think it was Brandy said there was barley any contact. I wonder if he would say that if he let me swing my forearm into his face. Luciano scores if he doesn't get whacked in the head. It is a penalty try all day long.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I'd put it this way: a penalty try all day long the way the rules are currently applied. Last season, probably not. Teams just have to adapt. In fact, I think it's fair to say that one factor in the success Penrith have had this season is that they haven't given too many many penalties and six-agains (or, at least, fewer than their opponents). But still an impressive effort from you guys, who stood up really well.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Of course I flew up from Melbourne to see us lose to the Cowboys instead of last night to see that win live. Sure it was lucky they had 7 missing but didn’t stop me enjoying every minute of it

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
When Tim Sheens was coach of Hull KR, he had a face as long as Mister Ed. :D Maybe he's happier now, but I can understand doubt from Wests fans.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I just don’t want him to screw over our salary cap like he did back in 2010 by overpaying for players in back ended contracts. Has taken us 10 years just to recover from that.
I can see the positives about getting our only premiership coach back at the club.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Joke of a start. Can't tackle to save our lives but this ref can go suck a massive fat one. The first set there was no 6 again so I don't know where that call came from. Second try there were 2 forward passes. 3rd try he was held up for an age before getting it down. Then not to mention on the knock-on, he called held that many times and the Storm players didn't let go. How we didn't get a penalty for that I have no idea.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
giphy.gif

Should’ve been another 0-40 start against us today.
Souffs are just not that good.

Something has to happen otherwise it’s just another 15 years of mediocrity

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I'm almost at the point where I reckon we should just have a mass clear out and start from scratch. Whatever we are doing at the moment is clearly not working.
I’m even worried about the players the club are reportedly chasing and targeting for next year. We seem to let terrific juniors under our noses walk away for nothing and chase blokes with questionable ability, character or motives to throw money away on.
I genuinely fear for the future

Back