Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of teams are doing this. Using a simpler logo.
I can understand that. Makes it easier for the smaller tags with the logo.
But if you are going to do that don’t make it look ridiculous.
The Tiger is one of the most iconic logos in sport, any sport, and the Balmain one is one of the greatest in world sport. Yet Wests Tigers can’t get it right.

I can understand that. Makes it easier for the smaller tags with the logo.
But if you are going to do that don’t make it look ridiculous.
The Tiger is one of the most iconic logos in sport, any sport, and the Balmain one is one of the greatest in world sport. Yet Wests Tigers can’t get it right.
Do you want them to use the old Balmain logo?

I actually think this new one is slightly better than the previous one they were using. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

248555083_10160013513091514_2430751459851612321_n.jpg

So that is Sheens, Farah, and Benji back at the club. Might as well put a call into Hodgson, Heighington, Keith, Fulton, Moltzen, etc. and get the old band back together while they are at it.

In all seriousness, this is great for the club. Benji working with the junior teams will be great for their development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

248555083_10160013513091514_2430751459851612321_n.jpg

So that is Sheens, Farah, and Benji back at the club. Might as well put a call into Hodgson, Heighington, Keith, Fulton, Moltzen, etc. and get the old band back together while they are at it.

In all seriousness, this is great for the club. Benji working with the junior teams will be great for their development.

Not against the idea, but I would like to see some elite talent join this club one day.
Fanciful on my behalf I know

Hope we dont lose Simpkin in the process, and a lot to transpire before 2023, but an origin rep and good player 🐅

It is looking like we could have a good side in 2023. The only problem is 2022 is probably going to be another sh*t show before we get there.
It’ll be pretty crushing if the dolphins come out and are far better than us immediately.. which is entirely possible 😕

Remove this Banner Ad

Back