Oct 24, 2005
Bourgeois Bohemia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wests Tigers

Very, very sad ☹️
Vale the Galloping Garbo.
I highly recommend his biography - The Big O - not your typical sportsman's life story but a really insightful and interesting glimpse into Polynesian culture and the endemic racism in Australia in the '80s. Well worth a read.

Only a trial game but normal service looks to have resumed.

274151286_10160204449861514_1141458862889151813_n.jpg
first half was more indicative of the result. most of our starters never played the second half and it looked like a NSW cup game after half time.
It was 4-12 at half time running into a gale. The three tries they scored was from a bad line read after 3 minutes, A centre who was on the ground injured after a 40-20 from DCE and ran it through the whole that was created and a lapse 2 minutes from halftime with tom turbo running through the ruck on the last tackle to score in the corner. We also had a try disallowed for obstruction. Wasn't as bad as it looks but there is NO DEPTH at the club

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Didn’t watch the trial match over the weekend, but apparently Hastings was impressive at 5/8.
Anyone see anything else positive?

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I didn’t expect to win, but if we were ever going to beat Storm it was when they had 5 starters out. Alas after unexpectedly leading at half time we found a way to go try less in the second half and blow it.
Kicking game still a ******* shambles too 🤬

I didn’t expect to win, but if we were ever going to beat Storm it was when they had 5 starters out. Alas after unexpectedly leading at half time we found a way to go try less in the second half and blow it.
Kicking game still a ******* shambles too 🤬
The sooner Madge decides that Brooks isn't the answer at half back the better. Completely lost control in the second half. So want Madden to be the 7 next week.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New levels of pathetic this first half. Absolute shambles. Dropped high balls , missed passes , a sending off , HIA and as weak mentally as you’ll see a professional sporting team.
Apart from that we were great

I was bemoaning the fact that as usual Wests were on at the same time as Freo. Now I am glad I didn't get to watch this.
i was in a similar boat
was umpiring a cricket GF and missed the debacle

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The conditions were terrible, windy and wet, it equalized both teams. Like the commentators said....tigers at least showed spirit.

Tough 5 game stretch ahead. Could be 0-9. Like Fittler said too....hard to develop a team, a plan, when everything is so week to week trying to scratch out a win, and no leaders on the team makes it hard to coach.

Back