moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I just watched the game. Interesting for me watching Hastings; what you see is what you get, he's a competitor, a decent organiser, he puts in a shift, has a solid if unspectacular kicking game. I always thought he'd lack pace for the NRL. But having Brooks as a foil may help him, at Wigan he was often guilty of trying to do it all himself. But a poor Head Coach at the time might well take much of he blame for that. At any rate, there is no doubt that he is much better player than the kid who left the NRL. And Gildart? Really, he used to be much better than that. You wouldn't think it was the same player who had Jack Bird in his back pocket when we beat Cronulla in the WCC. But his loss of form long pre-dates your signing, I'm afraid.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Not entirely unexpected, but I don’t lay the entire blame on him either.
We are rudderless and going nowhere with this board, management and group of players.
Sheens has a monumental task ahead of him to turn the titanic around.

Ciraldo is a great young coach but getting a development coach into that club is a giant mistake imo. Just not set up to succeed.
Don't think anyone is set up to succeed whilst Pascoe stays there.
The fishes head rots from the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk Papali’i wants out of Tigers contract to stay at Parramatta, anyone heard anything about this? My understanding is it has to do with McGuire no longer coaching.

Back