Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television
Ok so I finished ep 3.

My working theory is that the partner that 'died' transferred his conscious into the man in black or he is the MiB. They made sure they mentioned that the guy who ran was the only one authorised to handle an axe, because you can program guns to not shoot humans but an axe is an axe and the gang that attacked the sheriff all went at them with knives and axes. So MiB has sabotaged the hosts and is gathering all the ones who can wield proper weapons and somehow hiding it from the staff monitoring everything, and when they almost caught the one who went off he destroyed his head to hide any evidence.

Really enjoying it, I have a feeling a lot of the show is just noise to distract from what will be a massive plot twist later on. I'm thinking at least one of the corporate employees will be artificial - maybe the lady boss?

Tell you what tho, it'd be a s**t job hosing down all the bots after they've been rooted each day

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
It's definitely building for big stuff to happen at the end of the season (probably not surprising as HBO want it to be their new Game of Thrones). One of Dolores or Bernard is going to die for their conversations.

I love that last episode, Hopkins shits all over that guy's new narrative. And then this week he implements his own ****ed-up backstory for Teddy that makes Blood Meridian look like Bonanza.

I realise there's so much to cover with this show but it'd be pretty great if they could get to a point where they just cover a single host's narrative for an entire episode.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Only seen an add for this once somewhere.
If it is half as good as Fringe was I will be rapt and have somewhat of a void filled in my tv series for next year or three.
Need a good sci-fi show in the mix. This looks like best option for some time to give a go.

Just caught the first ep, seriously good TV.

Just watched it. Really impressed at start. Seems to have same production quality as Fringe so think the void can be filled now.
Also has a good cast. This all helps.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok so I finished ep 3.

My working theory is that the partner that 'died' transferred his conscious into the man in black or he is the MiB. They made sure they mentioned that the guy who ran was the only one authorised to handle an axe, because you can program guns to not shoot humans but an axe is an axe and the gang that attacked the sheriff all went at them with knives and axes. So MiB has sabotaged the hosts and is gathering all the ones who can wield proper weapons and somehow hiding it from the staff monitoring everything, and when they almost caught the one who went off he destroyed his head to hide any evidence.

ooh nice theory, like it.

You'd think they would have a better method for scooping up strays other than tracking them on foot for hours. Bernard seems to be able to pull Delores in for a quick chat whenever he feels like it.

ooh nice theory, like it.

You'd think they would have a better method for scooping up strays other than tracking them on foot for hours. Bernard seems to be able to pull Delores in for a quick chat whenever he feels like it.

Yeah sending the random girl who just wanted to go for a walk and the not thor hemsworth, when other times we have seen them take a whole team in to mop up.

Surely you would have gps trackers in their heads as well and not be wandering aimlessly following stars.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Ok so I finished ep 3.

Good theory!

They introduced a couple of new characters into the mix. Arnold, the former partner and founder of Westworld, back when it was 'pure creation' - who died in an accident, but the hosts are talking to him. And Wyatt, some evil gunslinger, into Teddy's backstory, which is a lie based on the truth (or somesuch).

Then we've also got people like Bernard and the Man in Black, either of whom could be host or human. And if they are host they could be the same person (consciousness) as Arnold or Wyatt.

I liked the Alice in Wonderland references. They've even made Delores look like Alice.

And we still know absolutely nothing of the universe outside Westworld. How far into the future are we? Is Westworld like a park on earth or on another planet or in space? Is Westworld just one option and you can also go to Romanworld, Elizabethanworld or Naziworld?

Really enjoying it, I have a feeling a lot of the show is just noise to distract from what will be a massive plot twist later on. I'm thinking at least one of the corporate employees will be artificial - maybe the lady boss?

Tell you what tho, it'd be a s**t job hosing down all the bots after they've been rooted each day

The good old BSG everybody is a cylon thing. That got really old really quick.

Assuming everyone gets a ride on the town bicycles and protection isnt really in character in west world you'd assume STD's would spread like wild fire :p

Well they do hose them down but Maeve had an infection in her gut.

Can only assume they can self clean but are "serviced" by the staff haha. They haven't really explained how they fix the ones that get riddled with bullets.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Well they do hose them down but Maeve had an infection in her gut.

Can only assume they can self clean but are "serviced" by the staff haha. They haven't really explained how they fix the ones that get riddled with bullets.
That's what I was wondering. They showed Teddy with bullets in him in ep 2 but then he's walking around like nothing happened in ep 3.

Back