Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
It’s Westworld, it’ll now be outside the park. Yes you can still continue the story of AI but just feels like it’s had its day, certainly felt like to me in s2. Just my opinion of course.
I've really liked how the world has expanded, we were pretty much exclusively restricted to the park in s1, expanded a bit outwards but mostly focused on the park in s2, and s3 looks like were going to pretty much out in the 'real' world. I'm looking forward to it

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
It’s Westworld, it’ll now be outside the park. Yes you can still continue the story of AI but just feels like it’s had its day, certainly felt like to me in s2. Just my opinion of course.
Same. I didn't see much in that trailer to excite me.

I loved S1, absolutely loved it, but I could already feel my interest slipping halfway through S2 the more they focused on things outside the original theme park story.

I'll give this a go with an open mind but I fear the magic this show held is already well behind us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaveyBoy123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
Oh my... More things to play with... "The only choice you'll have to make... IS US":

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
This looks epic
Unfortunately the show fried my brain the first 2 seasons so I literally have no idea how s2 ended or what has happened... Might have to binge a re-watch

MC Bad Genius

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Holy crap, that trailer looks pretty incredible. I can't remember but was the Season 2 trailer that amazing? If so, I'll keep my expectations down a little bit. I mean, I still really enjoyed Season 2, but the purposeful confusion got a bit tiring for me.

Top Bottom