Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television
Well for better or worse there’s a Season 4 coming this US Summer sometime

Feels like ages since the last episode of S03

I have nfi wat is going on anymore but can’t wait 😛
I had just assumed... maybe hoped.. that this had just died off
I can't even remember if i watched all of season 3 because it was rubbish and at the point where I think it was just too hard to follow and not holding my interest.

So I will likely watch the trailer whenever, and then be all excited only to be annoyed/confused and disinterested after watching episode 1

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I thought season 2 was good, though not as good as the excellent season 1. Season 3 was dire though.

So in answer to the question has anything fallen as hard or fast as Westworld? Plenty, but the fall was steep.
I loved season 2 so you're not alone.

Season 3 just went downhill.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I dunno, maybe I'm the only one in the world but I liked it and I am looking forward to season 4.
How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I dunno, maybe I'm the only one in the world but I liked it and I am looking forward to season 4.
I didn't mind it, and when I rewatched it earlier this year I liked it a lot more than the first time I saw it, but it's still a fair way off the first 2 seasons.

Hopefully season 4 is an improvement. More of MIB and Bernard would help. I thought they were both underused in season 3.

Season 2 had some issues I tried to ignore but yeah - the transition between meetings and confrontations felt weak.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I stuck fat with Season 2 when everyone was complaining it wasn't as good as Season 1 (I actually agree that it wasn't as good, but I still thought it was great and was really different in a good way), but Season 3 was a chore. I almost gave up a few times to the point I wasn't even hate-watching, but indifferent-watching.

Sep 8, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
urgh, such a shame. Season 1 of Heroes was so good.

The last few seasons of Dexter were so far below the level of the first few.
I held the same belief about Dexter but rewatched the whole series before the new spinoff one started and have changed my mind. Maybe the quality of current television has fallen but binge watching all the seasons was great entertainment. (doesnt change the terrible ending). Dont bother with the new season, it doesnt fix the ending.

People hold Westworld to such high standards and when it doesn't reach them it cops it. I've enjoyed each season

What standard is it held to? Think people just want an interesting tv show.

Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
What standard is it held to? Think people just want an interesting tv show.
The same people hating on it In season 1 are still watching season 3, I mean what's wrong with them?

I just think people wanted it to be the best show ever and the hype was huge, I've found it interesting every season.

Back