Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean, 'any need for s3'?
It’s Westworld, it’ll now be outside the park. Yes you can still continue the story of AI but just feels like it’s had its day, certainly felt like to me in s2. Just my opinion of course.

It’s Westworld, it’ll now be outside the park. Yes you can still continue the story of AI but just feels like it’s had its day, certainly felt like to me in s2. Just my opinion of course.
I think it’s an extension of the idea of technology going wild.

I've really liked how the world has expanded, we were pretty much exclusively restricted to the park in s1, expanded a bit outwards but mostly focused on the park in s2, and s3 looks like were going to pretty much out in the 'real' world. I'm looking forward to it

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers

Same. I didn't see much in that trailer to excite me.

I loved S1, absolutely loved it, but I could already feel my interest slipping halfway through S2 the more they focused on things outside the original theme park story.

I'll give this a go with an open mind but I fear the magic this show held is already well behind us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This looks epic
Unfortunately the show fried my brain the first 2 seasons so I literally have no idea how s2 ended or what has happened... Might have to binge a re-watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back