Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I watch pretty closely as I know this show is philosophical and intricate but honestly I’ve found myself needing to read recaps after ep 2 and 3 and it’s losing me because of it.
Ok, So I've just gone through series 1 for the second time, and had massive realizations that I didn't get the first time. Just enjoy it the first time round, then go back and work s**t out. I need to go through a third time to pick up some stuff. There's no fun getting all the answers from a forum.

Ok, So I've just gone through series 1 for the second time, and had massive realizations that I didn't get the first time. Just enjoy it the first time round, then go back and work s**t out. I need to go through a third time to pick up some stuff. There's no fun getting all the answers from a forum.
Agree now i know who the man in black is it makes so much more sense

I watch pretty closely as I know this show is philosophical and intricate but honestly I’ve found myself needing to read recaps after ep 2 and 3 and it’s losing me because of it.

Go to YouTube Emergency Awesome. He does a Top 10 WTF of the week a few days after the episode. It is fantastic at explaining everything you missed especially if u are the only one in your home watching it.

Ok...I’ve just given this one a listen, and my reaction is...

have a listen and see what ya think...

Overall his theory that some of what we see is actually part of a Rehoboham simulation is feasible.

His hypothesis that Rehoboham can't understand that people can become better, his first piece of evidence is just wrong however. That the reason it never learnt people get better was because it was built on old data only makes sense if it was built on a small subset of people that never improved, and that seems highly unlikely given how the project has been presented to us. And as for his second bit of evidence - that Serac is a miserable bastard and he was the one that programmed it - it only holds up if you take it as a given that Serac is who built Rehoboham, and not an avatar of Rehoboham itself as Alt-Shift X posits.

I'm also not sure he's read the two versions of the "Charlotte watching the video" event correctly, as he seems to be forgetting what happened to HaleBot in between them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won't be shocked to be sitting here when it-was-virtual twists happen. They already did it twice in the first three episodes.

Top episode. A lot going on. Amazing set design.

Maeve drinks pints of sherry. Respect.

One does not simply walk into Itaidoshin Distillery.

Paris has been nuked. Why?

Now we know Dolores is also in the body of the Scottish security guy, Charlotte Hale and the Yakuza guy. Does this mean there are two Dolores pearls to be revealed? Or one? Or does the remaining pearl(s) contain other identities?

Man in Black is now the Man in White.

Top episode. A lot going on. Amazing set design.

Maeve drinks pints of sherry. Respect.

One does not simply walk into Itaidoshin Distillery.

Paris has been nuked. Why?

Now we know Dolores is also in the body of the Scottish security guy, Charlotte Hale and the Yakuza guy. Does this mean there are two Dolores pearls to be revealed? Or one? Or does the remaining pearl(s) contain other identities?

Man in Black is now the Man in White.
One of the other smuggled pearls has to be Bernard? Unless he escaped on his own

Hoping this isn't the end of MiB and he has much more involvement this season

Last edited:
Wow just a fantastic episode.

I feel like I’m right on team Dolores now. How the he’ll did that happen?

I really feel for Mauve who seems to be trapped in the same role of dying for humans.

Well *

I was starting to waver on the show as it was doing my head in, but this ep just pulled so much of it together. Did not at all see that reveal of who the other hosts really were coming.

The blonde chick the dude was trying to bang and had his finger card rejected... Was that the same host that first introduced William when he got to the park?

I'm still on team Maeve and also really like the Night Fox and am intrigued by his character

Remove this Banner Ad

Back