Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television
Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Boy oh boy wowee, what a great head ****. Safe to say I didn't see that coming - don't think any of the analysis peeps on youtube picked it either? The simultaneous reveal over a few different characters/locations was masterfully done. Thought Tessa Thompson in particular did a great job, pretty fair imitation of Dolores' speech pattern and inflection when she was revealing herself to William.

So she took out 5 HCUs - 1 was Bernard's, plus one each for Hale, Connells and Sato - so still another copy of herself out there somewhere yeah?

Seems like the Serac being just a projection/avatar of Rehoboam theory is out the window, he certainly seemed to be in the real world and non hologram-y this ep.

So what system/ AI is Delores talking to when she talks into the air?

Never been explained, advanced AI assistants in that world are probably a ho hum, run-of-the-mill kinda thing. Just think Siri on steroids lol.

Anthony Hopkins is amazing. There is one scene where he's talking to Bernard and he looks like he's having a natural unscripted conversation with him. I can't believe how talented the cast in this show is

Yep. May favourite scene of his is when he's talking to the lady boss (Cullen) in season 1 at a restaurant inside Westworld, there's a breakdown of it on youtube somewhere, worth a watch.

edit: here 'tis

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
don't think any of the analysis peeps on youtube picked it either?
Alt Shift X did. First thing he talks about here is who the pearls are, and ends up with that they are all Dolores (with the exception of Bernarnold obviously).

Although this ep3 video came out like 24 hours before ep4 and the reveal so I don't know how many people would have watched it in time

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
The last host Dolores has made is likely a female character (Bernarnold, Dolores, Charlotte, ?, Martin Connell)

Do you think we have already seen the 5th host ?

Isn't it Musashi?

We know Charlotte, Connells, Musashi and Dolores are all Dolores - plus Bernarnold makes 5?

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Isn't it Musashi?

We know Charlotte, Connells, Musashi and Dolores are all Dolores - plus Bernarnold makes 5?

Dolores' HCU was in the Hale body when she left the park, plus the 5 in her bag.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Isn't it Musashi?
I'm not sure what that image shows, now that you mention it.

Let's assume that it's talking about the gender of the personality of the HCU/pearl and not about the gender of the printed host body. If that is the case, then we've most likely seen the 3 female HCUs in Charlotte, Connells and Sato (even tho the last two are male characters) and one of the male HCUs in Bernarnold. In that case there's one more male HCU yet to be revealed out there, as Dolores' "original" HCU escaped the park in Hale's body and doesn't need to be re-printed

If you assume that that screen is talking about host bodies then the male/female thing doesn't line up because we've seen 3 male host bodies

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
I thought that maybe they were planning for Liam to be the fifth host but now I'm not sure. I don't think we've seen the fifth one though.
Liam is definitely a host. We saw Bernard switch him off, with that button he's been using. Whether he's one of the five, I'm not so sure.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm not sure what that image shows, now that you mention it.

Let's assume that it's talking about the gender of the personality of the HCU/pearl and not about the gender of the printed host body. If that is the case, then we've most likely seen the 3 female HCUs in Charlotte, Connells and Sato (even tho the last two are male characters) and one of the male HCUs in Bernarnold. In that case there's one more male HCU yet to be revealed out there, as Dolores' "original" HCU escaped the park in Hale's body and doesn't need to be re-printed

If you assume that that screen is talking about host bodies then the male/female thing doesn't line up because we've seen 3 male host bodies

Reading the thread with the screengrab from the show, there's some thought Maeve + Musashi met within an AI construct, as there's (according to the reddit geeks) no evidence Musashi and Dolores ever met? The follow-up theory is that they're using Maeve to hone Rehoboam's algorith to predict Dolores' movements.

So maybe Musashi isn't one of them after all, and if Hale wasn't re-printed then you've got Dolores, Connells and Bernarnold as 3 of the 5, with 2 female hosts yet to be revealed.

Liam is definitely a host. We saw Bernard switch him off, with that button he's been using. Whether he's one of the five, I'm not so sure.

Don't think he is, Bernard went and retrieved him from the park, seems that Liam is still the same Liam body as last season.

Insert Stubbs for the above.

Last edited:
That was a bit of a dull episode.

Can't stand the Caleb character.

Zero imposing factor and just an absolute meh of a look.

Hope he dies quickly.

He isn't supposed to be imposing

I think you are talking about Stubbs?

I'm talking about Liam, the one who inherited the Incite empire that Dolores has been using.

This bloke:

1586319486239.png

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The actress Pom Klementief who plays Mantis in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, has made two cameo appearances in this season so far, works for Serac, must have some importance in the storyline’s coming up

The actress Pom Klementief who plays Mantis in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, has made two cameo appearances in this season so far, works for Serac, must have some importance in the storyline’s coming up
She whispered to Charlotte “ I want to be friends” when Charlotte came to see Serac in the episode last week.

How important is watching s2 before watching s3? This new season sounds good but s2 was rubbish and i cbf finishing it.

Is that a serious question?

Very. Though really any show that you could skip an entire season and still not feel you've missed much probably isn't really worth the time to begin with.

How important is watching s2 before watching s3? This new season sounds good but s2 was rubbish and i cbf finishing it.
If you don't like s2 I wouldn't bother watching s3 if I were you.

Back