Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely still tuning in but also with everyone else in that I'm not expecting all that much.

I once was told that once a show outgrew it's title, it was very hard to keep quality after that. This show epitomises that - once it moved on from Westworld, it really hasn't felt the same. Which is a shame as season 1 was some of my favourite television of all time.

Reasonable first ep back.

Great to see Maeve back to her best.

William isn’t the human William anymore right? I’m almost certain a sentient William killed him at the back end of last season?

I probably should’ve watched season 3 again. Dolores’ story line doesn’t make sense to me but I’m guessing her memory was wiped in the last season?

To hard to remember which OG host was in which body by the end of last season.
I think Maeve is still Maeve.

Reasonable first ep back.

Great to see Maeve back to her best.

William isn’t the human William anymore right? I’m almost certain a sentient William killed him at the back end of last season?

I probably should’ve watched season 3 again. Dolores’ story line doesn’t make sense to me but I’m guessing her memory was wiped in the last season?
Yeh Human William was killed by robot William that was created by OG Dolores who is using the body of Hales....I think

To hard to remember which OG host was in which body by the end of last season.
I think Maeve is still Maeve.

Yeh Human William was killed by robot William that was created by OG Dolores who is using the body of Hales....I think
I thought the body of Hales was killed?

I really should rewatch it haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t that the beauty of this show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest I didn't enjoy s3 at all because I just found it too much of a mess

Good so far. We don't know what's going on yet but hopefully they wind back the complexity in this series. There was nice version of Lana Del Rey's Video Games at the end and Dolores is now a video game designer so it looks like they are going down that path - similar to the Free Guy movie maybe.

The set design is amazing as usual. I loved Maeve's line "I had a tete-a-tete with the guy who came after me" :D

Did William infest the guy's house with robot flies? That could be a theme too. There are flies in the opening credits.

Good so far. We don't know what's going on yet but hopefully they wind back the complexity in this series. There was nice version of Lana Del Rey's Video Games at the end and Dolores is now a video game designer so it looks like they are going down that path - similar to the Free Guy movie maybe.

The set design is amazing as usual. I loved Maeve's line "I had a tete-a-tete with the guy who came after me" :D

Did William infest the guy's house with robot flies? That could be a theme too. There are flies in the opening credits.
Yeah I feel like the twist is Dolores is inside the “metaverse”, and won’t be interacting with Maeve et Al anymore…

Yep definitely robot flies. I’m not sure what they did but maybe some type of nano infection.

I’m guessing that the dam with the servers that William took contains the nirvana that Dolores beamed there?

Wiped Dolores maybe channeling old memories or something similar for her stories? Yes and I guess could be part of a game/ simulation.

Episode was a bit slow but seems to be setting up the story so I’ll tune in next week.

I was neither wowed or pissed off with first episode.
It OK, but I struggling to remember what went on in season 3 apart from remembering it was underwhelming the story never became really interesting. So might have to re-cap OR just pretend season 3 did not happen.

I want the story to go somewhere that actually keeps me interested. When Hopkins was in it, it had me more compelled. Kind of wish he was back.

I remember watching Fringe well after it was on and some of 3rd or 4th season got a bit off rails in terms of making sense of overall story but thankfully in later seasons it actually did go somewhere and kept me interested to final episode.
I'm less optimistic of these writers BUT I live in hope it becomes interesting and not just a mess where I lose interest.

Yeah I feel like the twist is Dolores is inside the “metaverse”, and won’t be interacting with Maeve et Al anymore…

Worlds within worlds maybe. She's writing parts for characters in simulations but she's also in a simulation herself - as hinted at by her attacker and saviour disappearing.

I think that the scene with robot William at the dam was on a different timeline than the rest of the stories going on (was much earlier in the piece I would guess).
Yep, possibly even before Westworld was created.

Typically I bumble through each episode and then go onto YouTube. There are 3 or so excellent Channels that recap the latest episode. It’s amazing how there are people that pick up stuff so quickly and provide dim wits like me with ahhhhaaa moments from WW like S4E1

Yep, possibly even before Westworld was created.

Typically I bumble through each episode and then go onto YouTube. There are 3 or so excellent Channels that recap the latest episode. It’s amazing how there are people that pick up stuff so quickly and provide dim wits like me with ahhhhaaa moments from WW like S4E1
How could that be possible when younger William visited the park in season 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back