Wet Weather footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's important to give up on the backwards possession game as there will be plenty of spilled chest marks today; the risk is too great.

Drive the ball toward your own goal relentlessly by kicking off the ground, pushing the ball with hands, feet, head or torso.

It’s not a day for skilled play with cute disposal.

Be interesting to see how many deliberate out of bounds are called today from players just trying to keep the ball going forward but it then goes out of bounds from toe pokes and punches forward etc

Be interesting to see how many deliberate out of bounds are called today from players just trying to keep the ball going forward but it then goes out of bounds from toe pokes and punches forward etc

About a dozen from us. None against them though.

Nice wet weather for Rance to flop and dive all over the place

He will think he’s at the local pool today
Someone should bring a swimming cap & Speedos to give to him...

Don’t forget the floaties...safety first
How good would it be of someone bought a blow-up doll with Rance's face stuck on, while they had it wearing floaties, a swimming cap & budgie smugglers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good would it be of someone bought a blow-up doll with Rance's face stuck on, while they had it wearing floaties, a swimming cap & budgie smugglers
He'd love it. Finally a chance to break out his mankini.
If I had any shooping skills I would photoshop that for the infamous Cheif thread on the main board ...you can never have too much Tigers melting posts MOAR

Out Guthrie
In Bartel

I’ll be counting how many times Guthrie falls over today.
Has Guthrie really earned a return. Please!!
Maybe they have put Jones and Parsons on the bus for that reason alone
Cannot fathom how he got in in front of Thurlow who had 43 possies last week. Perfect Black replacement.
He also won't float away

Parsons enjoys wet weather footy. I hope.

Thats sound confident. He is not what I immediately think of as someone who is a wet footy player....but then again..he doesn't take a lot of marks. He is on gracie today , he is on a free chance that he probably should not have. So i expect him going in to every contest like he enjoys getting hit in the head...

Mudrunner like Buzza would have had his best game today. Better speed for him, good on the ground for a big fella, tackles hard and hurts. Rarely lose when he plays. Mindbogglingly dumb move by Scott. Like to see him coach teams like Carlton, St Kilda, Suns, etc, instead of a strong blue ribbon club.

The depth makes Scott. Scott doesn't make the depth.

Eddie just said on fox; "big bodies don't get any smaller as the game goes on. That's what hurting the cats, Richmond have bigger bodies and it taking effect".

Scott may have lost this game, and Buzza could have had his best game. Scott was wrong.

Stanley is big and soft. Thats why he is always dropped. Big fast fairy. Plays like a small forward and has no aggression. On the other hand, Buzza is always is hard at it, has a ton of guts. Even the cats players are scared of him at training!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back