What’s your funniest / best comment on BF that should have got lots of likes but didn’t?

Remove this Banner Ad

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
From the opposite direction: I posted a genuine question about Brad Scott in a thread a few years ago. I asked if he'd mentioned the roof in his post match presser. I wasn't trying to be a smartarse (for once), but somehow this post garnered 130 likes! My PB. I still don't understand why.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
The one about the norf poster looking Dodoro in the eye after Atley kicked a goal. Apparently they shared a moment and it meant the bombers regretted taking Heppel instead of the “hard at it” “next Judd” Atley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I'd like to admit that when Goldy got the little (special) handpass out to Atley (who had run 40m to get to the contest) to dinky kick to Bastinac which eventuated in a game sealing free kick, all of my mates on Lv2 Aisle 7 (in front of the Essendon box) turned and gave it to Hird.

I was unfazed by the Hird riling and turned to Adrian Dodoro, eyeballed him and mouthed the name "Shaun Atley" 3 times. He tried to look away but couldn't manage it and after the third time gave me a nod and a shoulder shrug.

At that point I realised that this was only the first of many times that Adrian would come to regret the decision to draft the uncontested ball user instead of the hungry young kid who sidesteps veteran taggers at will.

HardcoreGeelongFan

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St Kilda
I posted something about Tony Abbotts dad passing away.

It was brilliant and instead I got flamed and the thread deleted.

Erick_the_Greatest

Senior List
Oct 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Can’t speak for myself, but DaveEgoat was pure gold with every post.

Banned for arguably the greatest and funniest troll bender ever seen on Bigfooty. A true genius lost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Not me but who remembers the account “YES!YES!YES!” or something like that around 2014-2016 (I can’t remember exactly when)? It was a Melbourne supporter and some of the trolling they did had me laughing even though some of their hilarious posts did not get a lot of likes. They were perms banned pretty quickly though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back