What’s it going to take to keep Luke Jackson?

Remove this Banner Ad

No-one will offer Hunt more than what we're willing to offer. The club isn't stupid they're not going to sign Jackson and not leave enough money for Oliver.
Ya reckon? I don't think will offer Hunt much at all but someone like Geelong or WC who need some pace down back might do something silly. I'd assume we would be the lowest offer if other clubs came in.

If Hunt wins a flag this year with us I reckon he might be happy to take an inflated GC offer to make some $$$ before his career is over.
I think he'd be stupid not to take a long term contract elsewhere if there's one on the table

I think West Coast should get a priority pick this year.

They are a flagship club in this competition and it is better for the competition overall that they get a priority pick to go with the low pick they will receive due to ladder position at the end of the year.
Your joking

I think West Coast should get a priority pick this year.

They are a flagship club in this competition and it is better for the competition overall that they get a priority pick to go with the low pick they will receive due to ladder position at the end of the year.

Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back