Oppo Camp What’s up with Marvel Stadiums ticketing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 18, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Richmond
Hello fellow tiger fanatics :).

As you might of guessed from my username I am not a Melbournian and as such I have to travel over the great Bass Straight to watch my beloved tigers play. I never usually have to worry about tickets as I’m a MCC member but this year I am flying over with my North Melbourne friend (one the five that live here) and need to purchase a ticket for <shudder> Marvel. Because we’re making the effort to fly over we at least want to get some decent seats, but we don’t know when tickets will be available. If anyone is able to tell me when they’ll be available I will be very much relieved.

Cheers

As you might of guessed from my username I am not a Melbournian and as such I have to travel over the great Bass Straight to watch my beloved tigers play. I never usually have to worry about tickets as I’m a MCC member but this year I am flying over with my North Melbourne friend (one the five that live here) and need to purchase a ticket for <shudder> Marvel. Because we’re making the effort to fly over we at least want to get some decent seats, but we don’t know when tickets will be available. If anyone is able to tell me when they’ll be available I will be very much relieved.

Cheers
Can I add to your query and ask - how you put in your barcode for the sydney game at Marvel (R5)? We are flying to Melb for that game & then staying for anzac eve game 4 days later) - so we want to make sure that we get seats.

Cheers
If you haven't booked accommodation yet you can go via AFL travel which gives you your option of accommodation and reserve seats.

Tickets for games at Marvel Stadium are through Ticketmaster (MCG is via Ticketek).
General Public tickets for the Swans game on sale now here: http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/richmond-v-sydney-swans-docklands-20-04-2019/event/250056249BBF112E

For Club Members wanting to upgrade to a reserved seat need to go here I believe: https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com....31992.95432917.1551866065-68630388.1541676921
Thanks heaps peterburch74. That link took me to just where I needed to go to upgrade; much appreciated.

Does anyone have an opinion on if it is going to be necessary to reserve a set for the Sydney game? Looks like a lot of seats are already unavailable.

Thanks heaps peterburch74. That link took me to just where I needed to go to upgrade; much appreciated.

Does anyone have an opinion on if it is going to be necessary to reserve a set for the Sydney game? Looks like a lot of seats are already unavailable.

Marvel Stadium normally doesn't pre-sell seating on Level 3 in big chunks unless it's for a blockbuster game.
All depends on where you'd like to sit. Personally I prefer to sit up there with the kids and get a good overview of the ground.
Not a massive fan of Level 1 at Marvel especially behind the goals, the wings are great, but pricey and much of the best seating is reserved seat holders and centre wing stadium members I think.
I don't recall ever having an issue going to a Swans game at that stadium.

Marvel Stadium normally doesn't pre-sell seating on Level 3 in big chunks unless it's for a blockbuster game.
All depends on where you'd like to sit. Personally I prefer to sit up there with the kids and get a good overview of the ground.
Not a massive fan of Level 1 at Marvel especially behind the goals, the wings are great, but pricey and much of the best seating is reserved seat holders and centre wing stadium members I think.
I don't recall ever having an issue going to a Swans game at that stadium.
Thanks again. I will keep my eye on how many tickets are left. We were going to go Level 1 but we will give level 3 a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back